Limited edition numbered cards query

Wellsie

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Jeremy
eBay User
Wellsie21
Ok so I get the lower # the higher the value to some people. Makes Sense.
Just like a Kurt Gidley number 007 card when his jersey number is 7. Makes sense to me again.
What would you do for a LLB when you have both Thurston and Scott on the card?
Obviously the lowest card numbers are worth more but jersey numbers?
Do you pick both Jersey Numbers?
Or the sum of both their numbers?
Just Curious to see peoples views on this.
Cheers

That was my feeling as well.
Jersey numbers to start with... I wouldn't pay any more for a sum of the 2 over a random number I don't think.
I'm gonna be chasing the King & Lyon Sea Eagles cards and was pondering which I would rather have, or if the number matters to me all that much.

the numbers dont really bother me just aslong as I get my hands on one of the cards.

When I'm fortunate enough to get a low number or jersey number I'm always pretty happy as I was when I pulled my Lockyer tribute sig #002 and my LLG Prince #007. But I wouldnt go out of my way and pay overs on ebay to get one.

I have the 2009 retro titans cards and as they came in a set it was easy to get the #97 set as it was Nathan friend and scott princes jersey numbers so I agree go for #68 or #86 as for the LLB... Good luck with that if you can get #6 and/or #8 depending on what's available

That was my feeling as well.
Jersey numbers to start with... I wouldn't pay any more for a sum of the 2 over a random number I don't think.
I'm gonna be chasing the King & Lyon Sea Eagles cards and was pondering which I would rather have, or if the number matters to me all that much.

If you have to really think about it.. Just get any number. It's limited to 50........ So it's still a good investment..

I pulled a low lyon/king.. Wouldn't have bothered me if it was 49/50.

I'm a cowboys collector... And I honestly couldn't tell you what number BLL I have of theirs.. All I know is I have one!!

Back
Top Bottom