Lets see your fav patch!

By my count that's 6 colours? Black, Red, White, Blue, Silver, Orangey/ball piece. No?

I mean total colors, total different colors, yes, there are 6, but with each different patch I like to add the colors over again. Maybe thats just me lol...

man I'm so envious of u guys and ur Iverson collection!!!!!!

He's my favourite player, but cards just go toooo high for me to collect! Thats why I go the other A.I from Philly! haha!

Think its time for me to focus on Iverson after Hawaii!!!

Awesome cards guys!

My favourite/most colorful patch to date, is probably still this card right here... I still need to find the Gold though #/3...

-henkita217-

just 1 reason why 04'05 Exquisite is IMO the best!! loved the design of these triple patches and this is definitely one of the best out there Hendra

and i'm right there with ya with needing the Gold #/3.....don't think i'll ever own it, but a man can dream!!

i still have a pic of the one that serf21 busted a few years back!!!

that's #2/3 and i've never seen the other 2!!
he said at the time he was receiving offers around the $1500US mark and that was when they were first released....would hate to know what it would go for now!! the patches on it are sick!!!

Cal that Rudy Gay is amazing! The best I can do with a Brewer 1 of those is 2 clr left, 2 clr middle, 3 clr right and all are just straight changes, not wicked stitching and corners like that!

Although my Quad Patches...

Cal that Rudy Gay is amazing! The best I can do with a Brewer 1 of those is 2 clr left, 2 clr middle, 3 clr right and all are just straight changes, not wicked stitching and corners like that!

Although my Quad Patches...

Those are sick matey... I love the Kirilenko patch on the first one

heres some BOY WONDERS!!

sorry about the Pic on the last one it isn't IN-HAND yet...dam slow shipping...but it will be with it's brothers soon.

Holy crap Cal, those are some beauties...

Well here is my fav patch it was a hard choice as ive got a few cool b diddy patches but here it is