Lets see your fav patch!

My favourite/most colorful patch to date, is probably still this card right here... I still need to find the Gold though #/3...

04-05_Upper-Deck-Exquisite-Colle-1.jpg

Awesome, awesome patches showcased so far by everyone!

-henkita217-

My favourite/most colorful patch to date, is probably still this card right here... I still need to find the Gold though #/3...

04-05_Upper-Deck-Exquisite-Colle-1.jpg

Awesome, awesome patches showcased so far by everyone!

-henkita217-

*Sigh* why bother posting an AI when I have to follow THAT^^^!!! Here goes nothin...Because its old school Ill go with this one, tough decision though...

99-00 UD Patch

*Sigh* why bother posting an AI when I have to follow THAT^^^!!! Here goes nothin...Because its old school Ill go with this one, tough decision though...

99-00 UD Patch

^ WHOA dude... your patch killed mine and I'm being serious. I need triple of my patch to make up for one of your patch window. :lol:

Got any other sick ones?

-henkita217-

LOL Hendra...Youre gonna make me post another one...One more try to top your Triple Patch...

03-04 UD Triple Dimensions 3-D Patch /25

LOL Hendra...Youre gonna make me post another one...One more try to top your Triple Patch...

03-04 UD Triple Dimensions 3-D Patch /25

Simply stunning my friend!

Here is mine:

03-04_Upper-Deck-Triple-Dimension_3.jpg

I think it's fair to say that we have the two most unique (from what I've seen anyway), patches from the 3-D set.

I'm sure you got another killer patch to kill me with... Hahaha..

Al, post your AI. I'd love to see it again...

-henkita217-

Simply stunning my friend!

Here is mine:

03-04_Upper-Deck-Triple-Dimension_3.jpg

I think it's fair to say that we have the two most unique (from what I've seen anyway), patches from the 3-D set.

I'm sure you got another killer patch to kill me with... Hahaha..

Al, post your AI. I'd love to see it again...

-henkita217-

LOL sick man, that is DEFINITELY one of the sickest patches Ive seen...Ok, one more go lol...

06-07 Bowman Elevation Triple Patch 3/3 (11 Colors :p)

Al mate, that is such a beautiful patch from that set. A bit odd that I have a similar card to that but my serial numbering is different. Must be one of those bloody Fleer parallels. :lol:

Mr. Iverson - What a gorgeous card. Jersey numbered too, which had been a trend for me lately, for whatever reason.

Mine doesn't even match/compared to yours. Are you going to find more of the Elevation Triple Patch? It'd be worth it, I reckon.

Here is mine:

BowmanElevationTriplePatch.jpg

-henkita217-

Al mate, that is such a beautiful patch from that set. A bit odd that I have a similar card to that but my serial numbering is different. Must be one of those bloody Fleer parallels. :lol:

Mr. Iverson - What a gorgeous card. Jersey numbered too, which had been a trend for me lately, for whatever reason.

Mine doesn't even match/compared to yours. Are you going to find more of the Elevation Triple Patch? It'd be worth it, I reckon.

Here is mine:

BowmanElevationTriplePatch.jpg

-henkita217-

Cmon now Hendra, 10 Colors in nothing to be ashamed about :p For real tho man, sick sick patches, you too Al, I wouldnt mind having that one lol.

-henkita217-

There are triple's #/8 aswell,is that the one you have?Don't have that version yet.I do have the patch/warmup #/44 & patch/jersey #/35 incoming though ;)

Cmon now Hendra, 10 Colors in nothing to be ashamed about :p For real tho man, sick sick patches, you too Al, I wouldnt mind having that one lol.

Thanx mate.You & Hendra have some sick AI's,thats for sure:thumbsup:

haha, awesome iverson patches guys, looks like hendra's finally got some competition in kick ass AI cards! :)

heres my contribution, it sure isnt as multi coloured as the others but i love it:

Iverson/Barkley Dual Patch #/50

barkleypatch50.jpg

haha, awesome iverson patches guys, looks like hendra's finally got some competition in kick ass AI cards! :)

heres my contribution, it sure isnt as multi coloured as the others but i love it:

Iverson/Barkley Dual Patch #/50

barkleypatch50.jpg

^ Mr. JZA,

For some reason, those cards, even the parallels seems to sell well. Maybe because of the player selection?

I remember the parallel #/25, no patch or jersey, sold for $200ish USD. I couldn't win it at the time and it was the only one I've seen. Such a rare card.

-henkita217-

Alots of Great AI patchs there guys!!!
Loved that 04-05 Exquisite triple patch Hendra !!
Well, heres my latest AI patch and its instantly become one of my favorite, plz enjoy!

AI1.JPG

Alots of Great AI patchs there guys!!!
Loved that 04-05 Exquisite triple patch Hendra !!
Well, heres my latest AI patch and its instantly become one of my favorite, plz enjoy!

Thats very nice indeed & very low #/ed:thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom