Lets see your fav patch!

th0708UDArtifactsTripleArtifacts.jpg

Mine :D

Oh jesus man Lippo that's just sick..........takes a bit for me to really enjoy a card these days but that has done it for me....would love to see a Photo of it Rather than a scan I bet it would look even sweeter in-hand. Fell free to send it my way if you ever part ways with it.

I guess I shouldn't of chosen Cedric Simmons as my patch , I bet most people are going ...Cedric who??? lol

Cal

Oh jesus man Lippo that's just sick..........takes a bit for me to really enjoy a card these days but that has done it for me....would love to see a Photo of it Rather than a scan I bet it would look even sweeter in-hand. Fell free to send it my way if you ever part ways with it.

I guess I shouldn't of chosen Cedric Simmons as my patch , I bet most people are going ...Cedric who??? lol

Cal

It's ok Cal, I choswe Kyle lowry lol..

I remember a thread like this ages ago, but this is still my favorite patch out of the 3 or 4 i own :rolleyes:. Its just about to go out the door so i thought i'd post it before it heads off to a new home.

DuelDynastyFoundationPatch.jpg

DuelDynastyFoundationPatch.jpg

Good to see people still can't read, or listen....

I think it was FAVOURITE... no plural....

Here's mine:
thumb_04-05_ultimate_collection_09l.jpg

04-05 Ultimate Premium Patch #/75.

Patch is the Star that appears on the back of Harris' Jersey.

if i had to pick just one it has to be this beauty:

birdpatch20.jpg

Its Bird, its low numbered, and its about as nice as a celtics patch can get. :thumbsup:

Great looking patchs guy's & Gals.I have about 90 + patchs & i can't pick a fav't.
OK,This is one of fav'ts
TMacDualPatchs1422.jpg

Ah another shameless plug thread.....

I probably have to go with this little diddy cause it's so uniform with the stripes. (although its only piping)

ULTDUALPATCH.jpg

Great looking patchs guy's & Gals.I have about 90 + patchs & i can't pick a fav't.
OK,This is one of fav'ts

Nice :D Great choice :)

Ok I'm going to cheat cause I was shamelessly browsing my bucket and found another which is probably even more fav that the 1 I posted....

Herbie!

07SPXRSP510.jpg

Nice :D Great choice :)

Ok I'm going to cheat cause I was shamelessly browsing my bucket and found another which is probably even more fav that the 1 I posted....

Herbie!

07SPXRSP510.jpg

Sweet patch. 76ers patches are amoungst the best I've seen....

Back
Top Bottom