Lets see your fav patch!

By my count that's 6 colours? Black, Red, White, Blue, Silver, Orangey/ball piece. No?

I mean total colors, total different colors, yes, there are 6, but with each different patch I like to add the colors over again. Maybe thats just me lol...

man I'm so envious of u guys and ur Iverson collection!!!!!!

He's my favourite player, but cards just go toooo high for me to collect! Thats why I go the other A.I from Philly! haha! :lol:

Think its time for me to focus on Iverson after Hawaii!!!

Awesome cards guys!

My favourite/most colorful patch to date, is probably still this card right here... I still need to find the Gold though #/3...

04-05_Upper-Deck-Exquisite-Colle-1.jpg

-henkita217-

just 1 reason why 04'05 Exquisite is IMO the best!! loved the design of these triple patches and this is definitely one of the best out there Hendra :D

and i'm right there with ya with needing the Gold #/3.....don't think i'll ever own it, but a man can dream!!

i still have a pic of the one that serf21 busted a few years back!!!

melotriplepatch.jpg

that's #2/3 and i've never seen the other 2!!
he said at the time he was receiving offers around the $1500US mark and that was when they were first released....would hate to know what it would go for now!! the patches on it are sick!!! :worthy:

Cal that Rudy Gay is amazing! The best I can do with a Brewer 1 of those is 2 clr left, 2 clr middle, 3 clr right and all are just straight changes, not wicked stitching and corners like that!

Although my Quad Patches...

BrewerEQP15.jpg

BrewerEQ11.jpg

Cal that Rudy Gay is amazing! The best I can do with a Brewer 1 of those is 2 clr left, 2 clr middle, 3 clr right and all are just straight changes, not wicked stitching and corners like that!

Although my Quad Patches...

BrewerEQP15.jpg

BrewerEQ11.jpg

Those are sick matey... I love the Kirilenko patch on the first one

heres some BOY WONDERS!!

FoyeEE6.jpg

FoyeEE10.jpg

Foye10.jpg

sorry about the Pic on the last one it isn't IN-HAND yet...dam slow shipping...but it will be with it's brothers soon.

Holy crap Cal, those are some beauties...

Those are sick matey... I love the Kirilenko patch on the first one

heres some BOY WONDERS!!

FoyeEE6.jpg

FoyeEE10.jpg

Foye10.jpg

sorry about the Pic on the last one it isn't IN-HAND yet...dam slow shipping...but it will be with it's brothers soon.

Well here is my fav patch it was a hard choice as ive got a few cool b diddy patches but here it is :D
EXLDavis-35-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom