Legacy 2023

Some of the “advice he gives” like buy at the peak ,gees some people would have lost a lot of money. Can’t believe some of the prices . Some would be fake of course.

Some of the “advice he gives” like buy at the peak ,gees some people would have lost a lot of money. Can’t believe some of the prices . Some would be fake of course.
In other news, might be time to re-photograph the sealed collection once Legacy comes in!

I need a nice storage box to pop them away. I have them just in the spare room, but time to go under the stairs.

Yes get some of those big black hard plastic ones that you can seal don’t want bugs getting in there chewing on them either

Yes get some of those big black hard plastic ones that you can seal don’t want bugs getting in there chewing on them either
I saw some of the US guys who have lots of stuff who bubble wrap each one, then seal in an airtight bag and then put in one of this big plastic tubs.

Bit over the top but the more protection the better I suppose. When people buy they want no damage just like individual cards. I ask if box is mint now

Bit over the top but the more protection the better I suppose. When people buy they want no damage just like individual cards. I ask if box is mint now
I have some boxes which are not perfect, but not AFL ones. Mainly NBA ones i got from overseas.

I saw some of the US guys who have lots of stuff who bubble wrap each one, then seal in an airtight bag and then put in one of this big plastic tubs.
obviously seen the sealed collection in the baseball section on blowout...
Some of the photos are just eye watering awesome...
many years of storage and holding has payed dividends for some savey collectors.

obviously seen the sealed collection in the baseball section on blowout...
Some of the photos are just eye watering awesome...
many years of storage and holding has payed dividends for some savey collectors.
Yeah but when you were paying next to nothing for 30 years, you make gainz

I love that forum

Check out chasing cardboard youtube channel. These guys travel all around America like a American picker lifestyle looking to buy card collections and the stories are well worth following.
Like most of the good videos the real story is about the collector just as much as what they found.

Check out chasing cardboard youtube channel. These guys travel all around America like a American picker lifestyle looking to buy card collections and the stories are well worth following.
Like most of the good videos the real story is about the collector just as much as what they found.
these guys have great production on there vid's.. could easy pass as a television show..
been watching Mike the older guy for years now on his own channel. The man loves his baseball

regardless of there recent controversy (which is a shame) it's a easy and great watch

Ironcladlou
There are some good ones in the hobby, unlike Scumshine who bid on my cards, then cancelled because they already bought another one. Filth
I find this offensive that you refer to sunshine as scum and some people do like dealing with him. There are some good and bad people in every business.

Ironcladlou

I find this offensive that you refer to sunshine as scum and some people do like dealing with him. There are some good and bad people in every business.
Dick Wolf Police GIF by Wolf Entertainment

Back
Top Bottom