Legacy 2023

You will be fine
Excited Time GIF by Curious Pavel

Snagged my 2 general release to go with the 2 SCC. It was a smooth process for me.

Had to sell off some of my shelf collection recently so glad to be back in the game with some new sealed items. Let the dust collecting commence

Snagged my 2 general release to go with the 2 SCC. It was a smooth process for me.

Had to sell off some of my shelf collection recently so glad to be back in the game with some new sealed items. Let the dust collecting commence
I have managed to get through without selling off.

I might need to pay the house off so it might have to go sooner rather than later

Icl the amount of top notch boxes you have now I reckon you could pay off the house and have some left over lol

Yes it really is a good listen I only just found out about it . And I think I have purchased cards off them on eBay and that has been good too.

Yes it really is a good listen I only just found out about it . And I think I have purchased cards off them on eBay and that has been good too.
There are some good ones in the hobby, unlike Scumshine who bid on my cards, then cancelled because they already bought another one. Filth

I also have been watching some of the US ones like sports card radio, Geoff Wilson and Dan the card man lots of card related things to watch now.

I also have been watching some of the US ones like sports card radio, Geoff Wilson and Dan the card man lots of card related things to watch now.

Geoff Wilson is a snake. SCR and Dan the Man are good.

I have really stopped watching card breaks and card shows, but I will always watch SCR videos.

I don’t mind the content Geoff brings but I am not an investor. Sports card radio are very humorous at times

Back
Top Bottom