Legacy 2023

Select cancelled my brothers order because he has the same last name as me?

He's ordered every release for 5+ years. We live at different addresses obviously.
Did Select tell you it was because you have the same surname? Seems unlikely that alone was the reason given his 5+ years of purchasing.

Did Select tell you it was because you have the same surname? Seems unlikely that alone was the reason given his 5+ years of purchasing.

What would the other reason be? We literally live at separate locations.

Select cancelled my brothers order because he has the same last name as me?

He's ordered every release for 5+ years. We live at different addresses obviously.
Can’t be too many people with banana as their surname. But in all seriousness maybe contact them about it. My 2 sons are over 20 and can’t buy their own as they still live at home. Select did say you could contact them and they would consider these types of issues.

Welp I got order cancelled and refunded for the 2nd release in a row. Says under reason: Fraud - Not sure how since I have bought from them before including today when I purchased some sleeves earlier today. The sleeves order earlier today had no issue from purchase to fulfilment and used same account and paypal for my legacy order but somehow there is an issue SMH....

It is annoying because my kids have their own collections now . Maybe one day it will go back to the old days but maybe it won’t either

Mine was cancelled… no reason given. Thought I had a box paid for but then got an email😢

Back
Top Bottom