Legacy 2023

he did play 250 games ,he was a premiership player for them but if you look at the card both pics on the front are of him as coach maybe a error on selects part not to at least have the top pic him a a player

People will be chasing that card, people will buy it on the secondary market and people will love having it. I doubt it can be called an error.

Think this is right

1694993038108.png
Do you think there is a surprise card? Like how there was black footy finest/ gold head liner?

Can't really rule it in, as they could easily print excess base cards and have them left over, but the numbers fit evenly to have an additional Legacy Card numbered to 35, Legacy Black?

Screen Shot 2023-09-18 at 5.00.08 pm.png
Yep I’m predicting legacy black with retired legends players, as white legacy are current best players, so black could be retired players low print. Archer black legacy plz

Yep I’m predicting legacy black with retired legends players, as white legacy are current best players, so black could be retired players low print. Archer black legacy plz
that would be cool, a black SOS Legacy card would look amazing, but I fear they would likely just do black versions of the white ones, same players

Yes , looking forward to the secret cards. On another note watching this Card Authority show for the very first time
1695040320695.jpeg

Interesting...

A post on Facebook with the list of hobby stores who are getting stock...

Sunshine is named on the list of hobby stores who will be getting stock. Yet when someone asked if they will be getting stock, they(I assume, you know who) said no they arent getting any.

What are the odds that the stock that is getting no stock is going to be listing a buttload of singles come release day?

Interesting...

A post on Facebook with the list of hobby stores who are getting stock...

Sunshine is named on the list of hobby stores who will be getting stock. Yet when someone asked if they will be getting stock, they(I assume, you know who) said no they arent getting any.

What are the odds that the stock that is getting no stock is going to be listing a buttload of singles come release day?
Any more details on this post, what other stores are selling?

Must be a few people still trying to work out how to get out from under the bus this morning

HERE IS THE LIST OF STORES BEING SUPPLIED STOCK OF LEGACY PER THE SELECT WEBSITE:

AL'S CARD SHOP, WA
BALLS AND BUMPERS, TAS
BAZINGA CARDS, SA
CHERRY COLLECTABLES, VIC/TAS
COUNTLESS CARDS, VIC
DIGGAZ TRADING CARDS, NSW
FASTBREAK CARDS & COLLECTABLES, SA
GIMKO, VIC
HOBBY KINGDOM, SA
JA JA'S COLLECTABLES, VIC
JA JA'S COLLECTABLES, VIC
LOCAL CARD SHOP, QLD
JUST CARDS, WA
RGV COLLECTABLES, VIC
SHIELDS STAMPS & COINS, VIC
SPORTS CARD WORLD, SA
SPRINGDALE COLLECTABLES, VIC
SUNSHINE COLLECTABLES, VIC
THE TRADERS, VIC
UNDERGROUND GAMES, NSW

Like many... i love a game used patch card aswell ... but its a good thing...
its the difference in being able to buy a NFL patch card for a dollar or two
and holding up the AFL patch cards at a good/stable/high price.
a example....16'/17' certified guernsey patch cards are still to this day held up because they did not pump them out year after year
I have a Trent Cochin patch auto from that year

Back
Top Bottom