Lebron - The Decision - Miami it is

Re: LeBron's "cowardly betrayal": Open letter to Cavs fans from owner Dan Gilbert

jimbo always has a way of finding hidden meaning or what he wants to hear so he can have a rebuttal :lol:

“I PERSONALLY GUARANTEE THAT THE CLEVELAND CAVALIERS WILL WIN AN NBA CHAMPIONSHIP BEFORE THE SELF-TITLED FORMER ‘KING’ WINS ONE”

love that line, i hope that letters real, we'll see eventually won't we.

What hidden meaning?

Re: Lebron to Miami

You just have to look at the popularity of their cards to see who are the superstars and who is the star... Bosh is not that great/popular but he is a handy big man. The problem I think might arise is that LeBron is immature and may not be able to handle not being the absolute superstar on the team...

You just have to look at the popularity of their cards to see who are the superstars and who is the star... Bosh is not that great/popular but he is a handy big man. The problem I think might arise is that LeBron is immature and may not be able to handle not being the absolute superstar on the team...

time will tell!

That could definitely be the issue.

Although it's hard to tell.

On one hand isn't the mature thing sacrificing a couple million dollars and constantly repeating your motive is to be a winner.

Would it have been more immature if he had said "I want to be the man" and for that reason hadn't gone to Miami in order to have more spotlight and more cash.

It looks like his intentions are right, we'll have to wait and see if that translates on the court.

WoW man, who would have thought it would STOP the nation like that!
I just saw the news.....unbelieveable reactions from BOTH sides :)

Re: Lebron - The Decision

Just heard the news. WOW. Im a huge fan of the nuggets but i have to say that miami will be and instant favourite for the ring, if any one of the stars has an off night either of the other 2 will lead the team easily to the win. If 2 of them have a good night it will be an easy win, if all three of them have a good night it will be a white wash

The other 9 guys on the team must be getting paid stuff all!!!! Salary cap of $58 mil, James must be on at $20, Wade $10 - $15 and Bosh about the same so that leaves very little for the rest of the team.

this is crap.. should have gone somewhere else.. or stayed with the cavs.. watch miami either flop or win for the next 10 years.. **shakes head**

They should get some aussie flavor with patty mills and nathan jawai, they will play for nothing and aren't getting any minutes elsewhere!

The other 9 guys on the team must be getting paid stuff all!!!! Salary cap of $58 mil, James must be on at $20, Wade $10 - $15 and Bosh about the same so that leaves very little for the rest of the team.

I'd say they'll all be getting around the $14m so they can atleast afford a few other guys. Do you honestly think Reilly wouldn't have a plan for the rest of the team?

didnt miami pretty much wait at the end of LAST season and not spend up on too many new signings??? maybe it was a plan to save up in order for the big free agency to start. holy crap man, this news is one of the biggest ever in NBA for a long time. or its gonna atleast be one of the big "news" whenever big nba history points were brought up. will smith wasnt the only one singing "going to miami"

I'd say they'll all be getting around the $14m so they can atleast afford a few other guys. Do you honestly think Reilly wouldn't have a plan for the rest of the team?

Do u honestly think Reilly has taken his hand off it yet to even think about the rest of the team?

Exactly.

For those who haven't done their homework. All 3 guys are "supposed" to be getting the 3 salary.

And the Heat just dumped another $5 million in Michael Beasleys' contract.

Yes they won't be able to get a really deep 12 man roster, but I would expect at least their top 8 to be quality.

[/B]
Do u honestly think Reilly has taken his hand off it yet to even think about the rest of the team?

:lol::D Would you if you had just signed the most hunted free agents of the season? Im sure he planned further ahead then just lets get Bron.

another unconfirmed news is that mike miller signed a 5 year contract with the heat for $30mil and turning down clippers offer of 5 year $45mil

Back
Top Bottom