Lebron, Kemp, Jordan, Carter

Re: Lebron - Jordan - Carter

Sick man, love the LBJ kicks and the exquisite auto buyback :thumbsup:

Great collection of Kemps Veny - really loving those Bron kicks too :thumbsup: Where did you find that pair of AZG first games?? Some real heat there!!

Great collection of Kemps Veny - really loving those Bron kicks too :thumbsup: Where did you find that pair of AZG first games?? Some real heat there!!

Thanks man, yeah all my Kicks are DS I started collecting them bout 5 - 6 months ago, I only got the AZG bout 1 month ago after looking everywhere for them, I finally found them on ebay.

DS is the only way Veny - as soon as those soles hit the street you might as well wear em to ball in!! If you ever need a new home for those first games you know where to look ;) Or even for those II's..... or the IV's.... actually I would take em all!!

So you gonna expand out into the other Lebron releases (soldiers ect) or just stick with the main. Will be great to see the additions you make in the future!

Also, I have a pair of III's here which I am thinking of selling if you wanted to grow the collection. Limited birthday edition in an 11.5US (DS of course)!

DS is the only way Veny - as soon as those soles hit the street you might as well wear em to ball in!! If you ever need a new home for those first games you know where to look ;) Or even for those II's..... or the IV's.... actually I would take em all!!

So you gonna expand out into the other Lebron releases (soldiers ect) or just stick with the main. Will be great to see the additions you make in the future!

Also, I have a pair of III's here which I am thinking of selling if you wanted to grow the collection. Limited birthday edition in an 11.5US (DS of course)!

Nah man, just going to stick with the numbered, not going for any secondary shoes, I might try get 3 - 5 pairs of each shoe and that will do, just got no room to store them at the moment and I also want to get some Jordans viii, xi, etc... yeah id probably be interested in some III's have you got any pics? is it just the birthday ones you have? there the orange and blue yeah? not the biggest fan of that color way but would like to see what else you got. and I wont be selling the first games man, took me ages to find them and they are a sweet looking shoe... ;)

Nice Nikes. I have the Jordan 8's but in the red and grey, not aqua/purple, and also have 11's exactly the same as yours. Also got some white 12's as well. I wear all of mine though, as well as my 2 pairs of Converse Wade's (2.0 and 3.0) and various other Nikes.

Back
Top Bottom