Lebron blocks a 360 dunk attempt by J Rich!

gemini0928

Basketball Addict
Real Name
Alf
eBay User
gemini0928
Doing a 360 dunk in an NBA game is not an easy thing to do (dangerous) but Lebron's block is more unbelievable! :thumbsup: It was a really great play by Lebron coz it could have been a disaster if the play did not go the way it did.

Here's the [ame="http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/recap?gameId=290312021"]Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Phoenix Suns - Recap - March 12, 2009 - ESPN[/ame].

In all honesty Bron didnt even get any ball. He went straight across his wrists but none the less i say let it go and serves JRich right for trying to show off.

On a side note, what is it with Bron missin dunks lately???...lol

In all honesty Bron didnt even get any ball. He went straight across his wrists but none the less i say let it go and serves JRich right for trying to show off.

On a side note, what is it with Bron missin dunks lately???...lol

I would agree with you to let it go if the game is not that close... :thumbsup:

And with Lebron missing dunks, I really dont know...:lol:

Damn, that was all ball! I don't care if he smacked him across the wrist, James went sprinting from beyond the 3 point line and timed that MF to perfection, if that was called against him I would have gone berserk! I've seen Lebron SMASH some nasty layup attempts from behind, but a 360, the timing needed to is just ridiculous! good god...

It was definitely not "all ball", but was pretty impressive anyway. JRich is an idiot for trying that when a simple 1 handed dunk would have done.

Just another way the Suns threw away a W and how I had to check the scores that the game wasn't the Suns playing the Cavs in tennis and some Russian players involved.

It was actually a foul that resulted in a quick 5 points for the Cavs and pretty much sealed their win. Big mistake by J Rich, throw it down, get some home crowd momentum and stay in the ball game. Rookies don't mess up like that... :lol:

I'll add though, it was a huge block and amazing play but he still caught his wrist. How bout the 2 blocks earlier in the game? Damn!

Maybe next-time J-Rich......when you don't have LeBron on the floor :lol:

yeah until it happens to bron and then the whole basketball community is in an up roar! i seen people get fouled for doing less in that game today! athletic or not it was a foul.

Back
Top Bottom