Latest Movie/DVD you've seen, and what would you rate it...

I really liked Hell Ride. It wasn't a good movie but the cast was great. A couple of my favourites in Michael Madsen and David Carradine along with Vinnie Jones and guns and motorcycles.. Come on! :rolleyes:

I loved Dark Knight as well. The story was really messy but it was awesome nonetheless. I've watched it 5 or 6 times and I look forward to seeing it again every time. I liked how they didn't kill off the Joker, it's just a shame Heath Ledger can't reprise the role.

Pineapple Express has been the best thing recently. Another classic! :worthy:

36 Chambers of Shaolin: 8/10, the grand daddy of the martial arts movie, it set the tone for hundreds of kung fu movies for years after. gordon liu is so cool in this movie, the cinematography is great and the martial arts are amazing for its time. a must own for any kung fu fan.

Man, I love those old school kung fu movies. :thumbsup:
I saw WANTED the other day and loved it. Angelie Jolie was her usual self :D
and it had that whole slow bullet thing like the matrix. 9/10 for me and I hope they make another one.

yeah, ive seen some awful reviews, sounds like its garbage. apart from the hot chicks, it sounds like a pile of crap. pity the trailer made it look cool (i guess it serves it purpose then).

Yeah I was suprised just like you said, the trailer looked awesome but I watched it without hearing anything about it review wise. Give it a watch still, just so you can say you've seen it. You might lke it still.

Toilet humour always makes me laugh. Im a sucker for a fart joke :lol:

Dumb & Dumber...never laughed so hard in my life
1st Harold & Kumar..Battle****s
Not Another Teen Movie
Van Wilder

Finally got to see Postal last night, Ewe Boll's latest Video Game to Movie type deal. Absoloute trash, unless your a fan of the Video Games don't waste your time. I still enjoyed it for some strange reason, probably because I played Postal 2 but it's pretty lame. :lol:

2/10 For setting a new low. :p

Watched Cloverfield & Street Kings last night.

Didnt mind Cloverfield, i think a bit more monster action was needed. Interesting to see how the sequal or prequal goes if they do it. Main reason i watched was because of Lost's JJ Abrams (want to see what he does with Star Trek) 6/10

Street Kings, enjoyed it. Had a Training Day sort of feel to it. Interesting story and a few twists and turns. Bit lengthy for the content, could have shaved 20 min off it. 7/10

finally got around to seeing iron man last night. really enjoyed it, robert downey jnr is so perfect for that role, he's a legend. and gwyneth was surpringly likeable, i usually cannot stand her, but she was very good. And Having jeffrey lebowski The Dude playing the villain was cool.

i enjoyed this soooo much more than the dark knight, ill give it 8.5/10, cant wait to see the inevitable sequel. :thumbsup:

finally got around to seeing iron man last night. really enjoyed it, robert downey jnr is so perfect for that role, he's a legend. and gwyneth was surpringly likeable, i usually cannot stand her, but she was very good. And Having jeffrey lebowski The Dude playing the villain was cool.

i enjoyed this soooo much more than the dark knight, ill give it 8.5/10, cant wait to see the inevitable sequel. :thumbsup:

yeah how awesome was Iron Man one of my fave movies ever! :)

Oh I know news about the sequel/s already, enter THE AVENGERS (that's right, Spiderman, Ironman, The Incredible Hulk, Captain America etc all in one!)

yeah how awesome was Iron Man one of my fave movies ever! :)

Oh I know news about the sequel/s already, enter THE AVENGERS (that's right, Spiderman, Ironman, The Incredible Hulk, Captain America etc all in one!)

be a lil while before that comes out. Read it was being released once all the single movies are out of the way, eg new superman being an origin movie again rather than continue on from last flop.

liked the little nod to captain america in ironman with him working on the shield. A big justice league/avengers movie is going to kick ass if they get it right.

i hope they touch on carnage in the next spidey movie

be a lil while before that comes out. Read it was being released once all the single movies are out of the way, eg new superman being an origin movie again rather than continue on from last flop.

liked the little nod to captain america in ironman with him working on the shield. A big justice league/avengers movie is going to kick ass if they get it right.

i hope they touch on carnage in the next spidey movie

2011 they're looking at. Will be huge if they do it right, I agree but are they doing a Cpt America movie first? As far as another Spiderman, I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy. :lol:

2011 they're looking at. Will be huge if they do it right, I agree but are they doing a Cpt America movie first? As far as another Spiderman, I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy. :lol:
http://www.toxicshock.tv/news/2008/06/13/the-avengers-coming-july-2011-from-marvel/ ;)

Favreau would be a good pick if he can do the same to it as he did with Ironman

Captain America would be one they would have to do first considering how important he is.

find your worst enemy, its in pre prdouction i think Untitled Spider-Man Reboot (2012)

got some good comic movies coming out over next few years. If they do go ahead.

Captain America: The First Avenger (2011)@@AMEPARAM@@http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMTkwNTE2MTU0NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjY3NjYzMQ@@._V1._SY30_SX23_.jpg@@AMEPARAM@@BMTkwNTE2MTU0NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjY3NjYzMQ@@@@AMEPARAM@@SY30@@AMEPARAM@@SX23
Iron Man 2 (2010)@@AMEPARAM@@http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMTM0MDgwNjMyMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTg3NzAzMw@@._V1._SX94_SY140_.jpg@@AMEPARAM@@BMTM0MDgwNjMyMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTg3NzAzMw@@@@AMEPARAM@@SX94@@AMEPARAM@@SY140
Thor (2011)@@AMEPARAM@@http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMTM4MDc1Mjg1MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODE1NDQ0Mg@@._V1._SY30_SX23_.jpg@@AMEPARAM@@BMTM4MDc1Mjg1MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODE1NDQ0Mg@@@@AMEPARAM@@SY30@@AMEPARAM@@SX23
Watchmen (2009)@@AMEPARAM@@http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMTM5OTU2NzA4NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzE3MjY1Mg@@._V1._SX100_SY122_.jpg@@AMEPARAM@@BMTM5OTU2NzA4NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzE3MjY1Mg@@@@AMEPARAM@@SX100@@AMEPARAM@@SY122
X-Men Origins: Wolverine (2009)@@AMEPARAM@@http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMTU1MjUwMDg1OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjA2NzE4Mg@@._V1._SX100_SY131_.jpg@@AMEPARAM@@BMTU1MjUwMDg1OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjA2NzE4Mg@@@@AMEPARAM@@SX100@@AMEPARAM@@SY131
X-Men Origins: Magneto (2012)
Sub-Mariner (2010)
Silver Surfer (2012)

Watchmen is going to be the big one to look out for next year, its one of my fave comics ever, and the trailers look amazing.

Watched the new Prom Night last night.

Not a bad one, I thought the way the killer was played out was fantastic. No holds barred style killings!!

Probably give it a 3.5/5. Worth watching a 2nd time, but not TOO soon.

Looking forward to checking out Hellboy 2 tonight, and maybe Wanted soon too.

Havent watched yet, (have seen ages ago), but picked up Air Up There tonight for less than a 10-er from Video Ezy.

Well worth snatching up if you don't already have a copy in your DVD Library! :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom