Lakers v Suns pics (so i dont hijack Fixxxers thread!)

Jed8521

The Big Cactus
Real Name
Jared
eBay User
Jed8521
Ok guys i started my own thread so as to not hijack Fixxxers any further!! here are some pics....Fixxxers thread reminded me that i should share them with you guys. Thanks mate!

can anyone guess the man in the fuzzy photo?? he was pretty far away from me....i was in the 'premium seating' @ $185 a ticket

championships.jpg

finalscore.jpg

Kobe.jpg

kobe2.jpg

kobeinplay.jpg

a couple more....i took these with my video camera....also have video of the end of regulation and the end of the OT periods.....you arent allowed to but i just hid the camera under my free Los Laker towel :D

Jacknicholson.jpg

vince.jpg

Sick, I wanna travel to LA and watch Kobe and Griffin play when I'm older :D

Tha guy in the fuzzy photo, isn't that Whitey Bolger the mob guy that just got arrested:p

Oh hang on it's the lunatic from One Flew over the Cuckoo's nest

---------- Post added 24-06-2011 at 10:29 PM ----------

Sick, I wanna travel to LA and watch Kobe and Griffin play when I'm older :D

Better not wait too long if you want to see Kobe play

thats awesome i did go to LA on my trip went past the Staples Centre, didnt catch a game, did however catch a Anahiem Ducks game while in LA, that was pretty awesome too.

That's definitely on my to do list, to watch a live NBA game...for real, they don't allow you to bring a camera in? That sucks so bad.

That's definitely on my to do list, to watch a live NBA game...for real, they don't allow you to bring a camera in? That sucks so bad.

Not sure its its an LA thing or not but i didnt have any issues getting my camera into the Spurs game i went to

no you can take still shots but you arent allowed to record.....i have a video of the pregame where they project all the images onto the big curtain and then the players run out...it looks sick

Kobe, nash, hill, carter......you cant ask for much more.....my only regret is i never got to see shaq play.....

there was some lights out shooting that night from kobe and nash....nash with his fall away 3 pointers at the top of the key and kobe with defenders in his face...only real dunk of the night came from Artest who finished off a fast break with a big tomahawk, then gave a big double armed bicep flex to the crowd....awesome atmosphere with everyone waving the yellow towels for latino night.

Back
Top Bottom