KYRIE IRVING PC (updated)

Ah fair enough

Do you have them framed?
I have almost all framed I make my own including cards I actually think I have a couple pics of the ball and poster jerseys will have to be framed when my gear gets here with all my other jerseys

DSC_0545.jpg
DSC_0546.jpg
DSC_0543.jpg

man love the east jersey

yeah i remember you make your own cards stand they are sick.

Do you just use perspex on the front, do you route a groove in the wood for the cards to sit in?

Im looking at making a cabinet soon so any tips, advice would be great

man love the east jersey

yeah i remember you make your own cards stand they are sick.

Do you just use perspex on the front, do you route a groove in the wood for the cards to sit in?

Im looking at making a cabinet soon so any tips, advice would be great
Your onto it yeah perspex's and yeah I route out a groove so they can sit there everything is from good ol bunnings. From latches to hinges to timber etc bunnings got everything you need

I just layer out all my kyrie's tonight and done a count up!!, I was shocked at how many I have gotten to.

Atm not including redemptions that I am waiting on or eBay purchases waiting to be delivered I have in my personal collection

282 different kyrie irving cards

Here is a ariel shot of them all layed out
DSC_0859.JPG

Also like to add I've been very slack with my maildays so I will update that soon with all my new additions close up,

And lastly making a cabinet is good and all and it's cool to see your cards all on display but I've gone and taken it to the next level and put up a false wall in my new man cave which is currently in construction atm, here is a pic of the false wall I have put up in my lounge
DSC_0856.JPG

It should be finished in afew more weeks and I'll send in a completed pic, I'm very lucky my misses loves me enough to do this needless to say she has her own lounge which I have to remodel after my one is done.

Also just for personal fun I have some boxes to open that should arrive in the next few weeks

A case of 12 boxes panini hobby 12-13
5 boxes of panini hobby 13-14
1 box of panini elite hobby13-14
2 box's of panini hoops hobby jumbo 13-14
1 box of panini prizm hobby 13-14
2 boxes of panini prizm retail 12-13 (green refractors)
1 box of panini prestige retail 12-13

Should be a good day busting all that open:).

Last edited:
Turned out amazing really happy with it, now I'm making the misses her cave haha.
I will put up new pictures this weekend of the finished product.!!!

Awesome looking forward to seeing how it turned out!! Looking forward to my own man cave one day, been collecting since forever and before my missus moved into my place I had my memorabilia displayed everywhere and now I've had to take down half the stuff haha I told her when we move into a bigger house we need to find one that can accommodate all my stuff lol great that your missus understands your passion :kick: checkout my photobucket I have tons of high end memorabilia: http://s1382.photobucket.com/user/Aronzo33/library/?sort=2&page=0

There are sub folders within the main ones e.g. Click onto Memorabilia (displays all my framed and unframed 16x20's etc) and then there are sub folders signed sneakers, jersey's etc.

Funnily enough I don't have a single Kyrie Irving in my collection. If you have any spares you'd like to part with or consider a trade lmk :)

It said your library is private!!:(
I have 5 kyrie auto's for trade or sale, 179 kyrie cards also to offload, as I have changed my direction in my PC to only hid rookie year.

I need to update my pc aswell, long overdue!!

Back
Top Bottom