Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew Dale

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Andrew
eBay User
daedae82andrew
Just hit this baby in a break. Wanting to get it out there and take offers on it.

Redemption Card.jpg

4.5 is a great offer mate!
I also think thats a great offer. Me personally i dont think any of the 1/1s are worth over $3k so to get someone offering $4.5k you should jump on it. When all the hype is gone and next years Nrl release gets ready to show its face i dont think you would get even $2.5k. But that's just my opinion. Katrina

i dont think these cards are about the player. More for the team supporter. i just realised why the odds arent on the pack for these cards. Worked it out to be roughly 1 in every 39,000 packs. haha

i dont think these cards are about the player. More for the team supporter. i just realised why the odds arent on the pack for these cards. Worked it out to be roughly 1 in every 39,000 packs. haha
Congrats mate. There ain't many cards in NRL collecting history that will fetch this type of money.

Well that didnt take long for the price to drop, a more realistic value for the card is coming out now estimated between 2.5K- 3.5K. Goodbye 4.5K lol. If anyone is interested in shooting an offer feel free to message me.

I think 3-3.5k is still a great price.

While it is great to get top $$ for your card it is also important to realize that helping a fellow collector get a desired card is just as important.

For the cost of the initial case share investment of $200 or there abouts a return of 15 times that is pretty epic.

Good luck with the sale, I hope you get what you are chasing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom