Kobe Bryant Malday!

croatiantwins

OzCardTrader
i am again back (have been away for maybe 2 weeks..or something like that lol...

ooook...so here is the stuff...enjoy it....and i am sure some collectors who know about the rarity of some opf the following cards will enjoy it :)

first a card that i have bought cause i liked that floor piece (came today)
01-0 ud inspirations hardwood imagery floor paul pierce
4lq1f28.jpg

thx to ebay

then a trade with a guy from france (came thursday)
2004-05 Fleer Tradition Blue 126 Kobe Bryant
2005-06 Topps Critical Component CC13 Kobe Bryant
2006-07 Ultra 70 Kobe Bryant
2006-07 Upper Deck Ovation Leading Performers KB Kobe Bryant
4yhm6th.jpg

thx to yaoey

then again some plates....no mailday without kobe plates

97 collectors edge air apparent insert oversized printing plate kobe bryant (came today)
6aso2n6.jpg

05-06 topps finest patchworks patch printing plate kobe bryant cyan (came monday)
4ly0p42.jpg

and here are the rare parallels /inserts of kobe bryant....i really enjoy to look at them- and its just crazy for me to get all these in one mailday. in a other way its i also do not like it- i have got them all from ebay. usually i only buy really rare stuff on ebay like 1/1, low nmbered stuff.....i really like to have these cards, but i also do not like the idea to get cards like these via ebay...it ecame just to easy to get cards like these...so rare cards - and who has the more money gets it...i still prefer trading for cards, i like personal trades the most- that is also the way i have got my very most kobe cards of.......i just hate it that it is so easy to get cards like these nowadays..without any bigger effort
but here they are!!! (these came today)

97-98 fleer ultra ultra stars insert kobe bryant
4mcbecm.jpg

97-98 topps finest gold embossed die cut parallel kobe bryant
4m2ztcx.jpg

98-99 upper deck bronze parallel kobe bryant /100
6b4eryu.jpg

4vsox9z.jpg

98-99 flee brilliants gold parallel kobe bryant /99
4y5qnw8.jpg

4zirbcm.jpg

99-00 upper deck mvp gold script parallel kobe bryant /100
6bjo0eo.jpg

4r12rs1.jpg

98-99 Flair showcase legacy collection row 2 parallel kobe bryant /99
67yihpy.jpg

4qplsar.jpg

97-98 Flair showcase legacy collection parallel kobe bryant row 3 /100
6d06hef.jpg

68k07cp.jpg

one of my favouit sets of all time!!!:

97-98 ud sp authentic profiles 3 parallel kobe bryant /100
4l8j8zr.jpg

4ml54wj.jpg

and here is the big bang....i have made my very first live telephone trade with another german trader...he sent me his pm with his number and i called him...we talked for near to an hour. i am happy to have done that trade...maybe i gave up too mch...i have got 1000$ BV cards and he received 1400$ BV (jr smith exquisite rc, granger exquisite rc, harris-childress exquisite dual auto /25, kapone exquisite rc, carter premium rc auto....) depending on the sellvalue of these cards i have lost- i do not had anything that he collects....he knew that i wanted that card so bad, thats why he took cards of players that he did not even heard of (an older collector that has made a break..he did not knew harris, granger... for example)just to get a deal done....so i had to give him so much in extra....maybe i am crazy but i really wanted to bleed (cardwise) for that very special card....
anyways..here are the goodies:

02-03 ud game jersey patch number kobe bryant
4ln9w6h.jpg

and again one of my favourit sets of all time:

please put on your sunglasses /shades.....you might be blinded by the light..

97-98 topps finest gold embossed refractor die cut parallel kobe bryant /74
4plymme.jpg

62i4z83.jpg

i am so happy to have that card in my pc now....that crd is just : BLING BLING...the bck also has that atomic refractor effect..that is a true beauty

thank you for watching!

-KB

WOW! love those old Kobes! The Gold Embossed and refractor versions are fantastic! The Legacy Collections are also Fantastic!

Congratulations on the additions to your collection. Some very nice cards, and I enjoyed reading the story behind the cards, that was the most pleasing. Thank you for sharing.

some real rarities alright, love the gold emb refractor, ud patch and fleer brilliants gold, great stuff

Hey mate - sweet looking cards!! I'm a big fan of the SP pro files series too - that die cut is sweet!!!

Finest gold fractors and Flair cards are just amazing... they are always looking great... althought those are produced for like a decade already..

great additions..

thank you guys, i appreciate your comments :)
yeah- i have got many nice rare parallels and inserts lately, also i want to focus more on the older things to complete the first years of kobe....

-KB

Sweet Mary Mother Of Kobe....

That's a huge mailday Kris. Love the Legacy Collections, they ROOOCK!!!

Damn you gave up heaps for that Patch, is it really that rare? $1000BV sounds quite high that's all.

@mavsman
thanks man, :)
not the kobe patch is the big one.....the kobe patch has a value of 250$...the finest gold embossed is the one that i gave so much for- it has a value of 750$ and i got these 2 cards of that guy that makes a total value of 1000$...but it was definately worth it- that gold embossed refractor is just amazing!

@jimbo
yeah...i really love the older inserts too....cards like legacys or other parallels are cards with history :)

-KB

Back
Top Bottom