Kobe Bryant - 2000 Title Threads (employee card) /300...anyone?

Can you give me your email address and I will send you a few pics that I just took last night cause I'm getting ready to put it up on ebay. I also have a Kobe rc Skybox Ruby Beckett 8.5 with 2 9.5 & two 8.5 , .5 off of a 9 and can send pic of that too if you are interested.

thanks for letting me know... im looking for one which is either graded or appears mint or better. There's an US seller on ebay that has a PSA9 but wont ship outside the US...

thanks for letting me know... im looking for one which is either graded or appears mint or better. There's an US seller on ebay that has a PSA9 but wont ship outside the US...

Why don't you use comc.com?

Click the arrow on top of the quote to redirect you to the actual full thread. This may sort it out for you US dilemma.

Something that seems to have slipped under the radar recently is the announcement of a Mailbox service by COMC (as discussed in another thread here). You can have cards you purchase on ebay or elsewhere sent to COMC and they will open your packages, take a photo and then process them and put them into your COMC account. From there, you can either resell them, hold them there or get them shipped to you in Australia.

http://blog.comc.com/2013/05/17/announcing-the-comc-mailbox-service/

Today I got my first package delivered to COMC - they sent this photo as confirmation of what was received.

13.38.47.8533133.jpg

They then keep it in your mailbox and after a month they will add it to your account. OR alternatively, you can ask them to process it immediately. There is a $5 minimum processing fee, so best hold onto them until you have a few more cards.

Back
Top Bottom