Kinder Surprise Marvel Twistheads

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am pretty sure I have both I will double check when I get home. :) I need iron man and if you have a spare paper for lizard I don't need him just his paper work.

I have both. I am happy to send both to you for iron man if it costs the same in postage as sending 1. I've never sent them before so not sure about exact costs etc. Do you happen to collect the papers and have lizards spare?

I have both. I am happy to send both to you for iron man if it costs the same in postage as sending 1. I've never sent them before so not sure about exact costs etc. Do you happen to collect the papers and have lizards spare?
Yeah have been collecting the papers. They are still in the capsule as new just opened the capsule to see what was in it then closed them and put them away. If you are able to send both I need I'll be more than happy to send you the lizard with papers as I won't be needing it.

Yeah not sure the best way on sending them as the thickness could be an issue on price as I think they go on weight or size. Weight shouldn't be an issue but size could be.

That would be great thank you I will send both.

Yeah it's over 2cm thick so wont be able to be sent as a letter. I don't have heaps of posting experience so I don't know the cheapest/best way to trade them but I'm sure it wont be too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom