Kinder Surprise Marvel Figures

0401Specialk

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Kelsey
eBay User
0401Specialk
Does anyone have any spare Kinder Surprise Marvel Figures lying around? I'm trying to find the Hulk as it's the last one my son needs, I have a few doubles if you need a trade

Looks like this

$_58.JPG

Looks pretty cool, how many and who's in the set? I'm assuming these are no longer available in retail outlets?

There is 8 in the set, its a special promo Kinder is running at the moment, they are still in the stores to buy the choc eggs to find the figures but I think they are running out of stock

From memory it's Hulk, Ironman, Thor, Nick Fury, Hawk, Hawkeye, Loki, Capt America

There is 8 in the set, its a special promo Kinder is running at the moment, they are still in the stores to buy the choc eggs to find the figures but I think they are running out of stock

From memory it's Hulk, Ironman, Thor, Nick Fury, Hawk, Hawkeye, Loki, Capt America

You'll have to eat a lot of chocolate to hit all 8 figures :sick: I tend to get sucked in to these sorts of promos like the NRL mini figures, I must have bought 2 boxes worth and still short on completing the set.

What's that hole in Hulk's forehead?

You'll have to eat a lot of chocolate to hit all 8 figures :sick: I tend to get sucked in to these sorts of promos like the NRL mini figures, I must have bought 2 boxes worth and still short on completing the set.

What's that hole in Hulk's forehead?

My son loves Kinder so it works out ;)

The hole in his head is a spinner, it's a attack/defense game. You get 2 figures together push the heads down and the spinner spins up an attack or defence number and you battle. I don't give a stuff about that side of it I just love the Marvel stuff :D

Hi what trades do you have I have a hulk and need an iron man or captain America?

Back
Top Bottom