Kendrick Perkins going up and up in price!

chadjaja

On the way back!
Real Name
John Holmes
And its not all Secote! People are really jumping on the bandwagon now it seems. I sold my 1/1 for a good price a while ago so I still did well but held onto to some of the nicer stuff. Although prices don't make sense.

His bowman jersey/auto unc gold /99 RC sells for $20 but his sp auth auto sold for $40???

Hmmm when to jump in and make a killing or to hold and hope he lives up to the press etc and be happy I got them for 99 cents each. ;)

And I thought this was a dud pull!

KendrickPerkinsRC.jpg

Your right Clarkey. Its not a long term thing. Hobby is about popularity and even all stars are cheaper in a sense at the moment. Its all speculation with the trade and his minutes etc. He is doing well though and is only 20. With the body he has he will have a bright and long career.

I may list some of his stuff to test the waters at high bins. If they go off good on me. If not no biggie.

I think that a big part of the hobby is also collector's perceprion of someone's potential
And I think that's why Perkins is hot now
He has had a nice stretch of 5 or so games
And people are like - hey, he can be Mr double double for the Celts
But even if he does achieve that, you would expect his card prices to cool from where they are right now

hold onto them chad. imagine in a few seasons, perkins dominating, 22 ppg, 13 rpg and 3.5 bpg. just think you picked up the defensive POY and all-nba 1st team superstar for 99 cents.

yeh well he is improving by the game!

whats the 03/04 finest gold auto rc /25 booked at?
i miss that card.
;)

he is going to be a domiante force in the NBA, preety mobile for his size similar to mike sweetney.

Back
Top Bottom