Kangas Staying In Melb!

Magicman

Banned User
Real Name
Kyle Redenbach
eBay User
hotshot1717
Well i know most of you have already heard but after being away all week i come home and find that the Roos are staying put. Great work by James Brayshaw, hopefully all goes well for the Roos.

Hopefully there supporters come out this season and really get behind em! :D

I wonder how this will play out.

One thing is certain though: the Kangas need their supporters to get out and buy a membership ticket, get some major, commited sponsors (such as Geelong has with Ford) and bust their arse out on the field, because if they fail finacially now, they will forever be reminded that they passed on a gold plated offer (at least money wise).

Good luck to them; I hated what happened to Fitzroy, and I would be even more annoyed if it happened again...

kangraoos members need to come out of the closet and show there team they are with them.the supporters need to become members (maybe archer can land them a sponser)
it is a good thing the kangaroos are fighting ( andrew demitrou is ready to give team the the final punch in the guts)
fix the board and have a plan that will help the roos sougt there money woes
they also need to upgrade there grounds as well

I am happy to see them staying, as I played for them in the U19s when it was around, but the AFL can royally screw them over, and it appears as thought they will.

Brayshaw is saying that they need more members - lots of current members have been buying 2-3 memberships each for a number of years. How deep do they want them to dig?

I am happy to see them staying, as I played for them in the U19s when it was around, but the AFL can royally screw them over, and it appears as thought they will.

Brayshaw is saying that they need more members - lots of current members have been buying 2-3 memberships each for a number of years. How deep do they want them to dig?

When did you play Under 19's for them??

Back
Top Bottom