Kangaroo Heroes 1994 Numbered out of 500 set.

edabomb

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Eddy
This arrived today. Two Raiders signature cards I thought I would never acquire :D

img034.jpg

Well done...........the auto set of cards from that series are very few and far between and expensive, I hope you got the two Certificate cards with them.

Thanks a lot for the comps guys, they were very expensive haha. Yea I got the two certificates Dave, too bad there wasn't a cert for each card or I may have broken the set up.

nice cards mate my dad just informed me that we have a similar set to these (Unsigned) he bought them a week after i was born apparently

Thanks a lot for the comps guys, they were very expensive haha. Yea I got the two certificates Dave, too bad there wasn't a cert for each card or I may have broken the set up.

Now breaking that set up would be just plain criminal. Its a funny story with this set, I bought my first set of this release a while ago, picked it up and when I got it home opened it up and the cards were all still sealed up in their protective plastic base, even the letter for the buyer signed by Mal Meninga was still with the set. I was desperate to have a look at this set so about a week later I bought a second lot in one of the promo albums that were all displayed in pages...............now I have two.......................lol

---------- Post added 14-08-2010 at 10:01 AM ----------

Hey did the Meninga card also come with a redemption?

Yeh, it was mentioned that there were two certificate cards, one was for the 5 card foil set and the second certificate is for the Meninga card..........There were no redemptions that I am aware off.

Dave

Now breaking that set up would be just plain criminal. Its a funny story with this set, I bought my first set of this release a while ago, picked it up and when I got it home opened it up and the cards were all still sealed up in their protective plastic base, even the letter for the buyer signed by Mal Meninga was still with the set. I was desperate to have a look at this set so about a week later I bought a second lot in one of the promo albums that were all displayed in pages...............now I have two.......................lol

I agree after receiving it that it'd be a terrible set to break up. Seemed like a good way of justifying the price when I bought it though haha.

I also have 2 sets now cos I have the Promo set I picked up 7 or 8 years ago. One of my sets doesn't have the rookie cards though.

I have seen these go for very low prices around a year ago. They are a great pick up for the PC, at such a high price though i would be shopping the other cards around to get back some of your money.
Awesome stuff.

Back
Top Bottom