Just some more in for my set chase! 16/12/2009!

CUZ187

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Chris
Just these 4 in today.

2009-10 Exquisite Extra Exquisite #21/50 Kenyon Martin
scan0005.jpg

2009-10 Exquisite Extra Exquisite #37/50 Manu Ginobili
scan0007.jpg

2009-10 Exquisite Extra Exquisite #23/50 Karl Malone
scan0004.jpg

2009-10 Exquisite Extra Exquisite #37/50 Patrick Ewing
scan0006.jpg

Thanks for looking guys!

Very nice Malone mate!

Thanks mate!

---------- Post added 16-12-2009 at 03:32 PM ----------

niiiiiiiice, love the ewing and the malone

Same dude the Ewing is sick sweet old school jersey patch in it not like the new jersey, go sick with me MJ!

---------- Post added 16-12-2009 at 03:32 PM ----------

Really like the Malone, congrats on the new additions

Thanks mate

---------- Post added 16-12-2009 at 03:34 PM ----------

cant wait to see the pippen! love seeing this set build mate its going to be awesome when done!

Yeah pippen would be nice haven't had the dosh in me paypal when they come up on bay.

Yeah 1/2 way now so if they keep coming up on ebay hopefully have it complete in 2 months or so!

Nice additions mate, glad to see you stayed with it ;)

Thanks mate for the comment, just hope I can keep getting them cause there starting to dry up on ebay. There's a few on there I want to get but there also some other cards I want as well can't decide what to get next keep going for the set or Pick up a big named players auto really interested in that LBJ that your selling just dont have that sort of cash on me atm.

Mate i reckon stay with getting more of the exquisite jersey's for now. As you said they are starting to dry up and you won't have a chance to get them all if you blow the cash on something else. You can always get an MJ/Bron/Kobe auto later on as there are always sick ones coming up.

Mate i reckon stay with getting more of the exquisite jersey's for now. As you said they are starting to dry up and you won't have a chance to get them all if you blow the cash on something else. You can always get an MJ/Bron/Kobe auto later on as there are always sick ones coming up.

yeah I know what you mean I think I will keep chasing the set theres 5 I want to get right now and its a good thing I get payed tomorrow cause I should be able to pick them up, there's just idiot sellers on ebay jacking the price up on them thats stopping me from wanting to chase the set.

IMO they'll be selling for alot more in a year or 2 when there are hardly any on the market. Go for it while you can i say :D

Back
Top Bottom