Just picked up a Gray Nicolls Dual T20

crows2010

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Tex
Just bought one of these bats, kind of a 'spur of the moment/friend worked at Rebel and got massive discount' purchase.

Has anyone used them in a game?

I don't really plan on reverse sweeping too much this coming season, so perhaps a bit more research wouldn't have gone astray...? Oh well at least it has character...

24_3.gif

do they reckon it will be banned? I was pretty sure it conforms to the rules of the game?

Oh dear.

That is a very nice bat mate, better start practicing those reverse sweeps!!

---------- Post added 29-09-2009 at 08:58 AM ----------

And my mate has one and has used it in a game or two (in rep cricket) and he tried to play a reverse sweep against a spinner and he got clean bowled:lol:

That is a very nice bat mate, better start practicing those reverse sweeps!!

---------- Post added 29-09-2009 at 08:58 AM ----------

And my mate has one and has used it in a game or two (in rep cricket) and he tried to play a reverse sweep against a spinner and he got clean bowled:lol:

lol. its a nice bat matey.

just dont think seeing as you have that bat do heaps of reverse sweeps pick maybe 3 or 4 an innings at most

he has already said that he doesn't plan to play many. Not many players play reverse sweeps in club/district cricket, only in T20 versions. Mostly domestic and International players will play one occasional reverse sweep when big hitting in T20's and OD Matches

i never have and never intend to, especially in district cricket lol. The same guy i was telling you about played a reverse sweep in a district match and got bowled. His name wasn't on the list of 11 the coming week :lol:

Back
Top Bottom