Just had to, sick sick case of ud black! I mean sick!

tristan20

OzCardTrader
Real Name
tristan
JUST HAD TO, SICK SICK CASE OF UD BLACK! I MEAN SICK!

Although I am retired from the hobby, I am still looking to pull a Jordan Auto before I rest peacefully. So I thought what the heck let me buy a case of black. My search continues :-(

Check these out

Image2.jpg

Image3.jpg

Image5.jpg

Image6.jpg

Image7.jpg

Image8.jpg

Image12.jpg

Image14.jpg

Image18.jpg

Image20.jpg

Image1.jpg

Image4.jpg

Image9.jpg

Image10.jpg

Image11.jpg

Image13.jpg

Image15.jpg

Image16.jpg

Image17.jpg

Image19.jpg

ALL FOR SALE, Will be on ebay tomorrow

Have not seen a bad case yet, UD is doing a good job with the assortment? Congrats on some very nice hits! Love the quad

There's a Koufos in everything.

Nice pulls on the quads and the LeBron's.
Can you PM me what your after on the All star auto and patch auto LeBron's please?

wow!!! 2 x magic/gervin/bird/erving #/10 in the same case!!! plus 2 gorgeous bron autos with ridiculous numbering, another bird auto which makes 3 of his all up plus a whole assortment of other cool stuff... great case and well done tristan on some super cool hits!!!

Holy crap!!!! That is INSANE!!!! Those LeBrons are awesome and the quads are just as good! Well done!!!:D

sweet case mate.....congrats, really glad to see some decent cards for the money we spend! out of interest what is a case going for these days? how many boxes in these to a case?

Nice break!!

a german guy broke 3 cases 2-3 days ago and pulled some amazing cards.3 Jordan AUs (one of them /10),LJ AU /25,Garnett gold AU /10, bill walton 1 of 1 and many many more.

Really like this product

Holy crap !!! now thats 1 sick case....a few of those will definatly get you a jordan auto anyways !!:thumbsup:

Nice break!!

a german guy broke 3 cases 2-3 days ago and pulled some amazing cards.3 Jordan AUs (one of them /10),LJ AU /25,Garnett gold AU /10, bill walton 1 of 1 and many many more.

Really like this product

:eek::eek:
3 'CASES'!!!
whole crap
the bloke must crap money
whats a case worth, and whats a box worth?
i 'might' be in on a share if one gets going.......depending on price tho :blink:

As I am strictly a cricket collector these days :blink:

I would also slightly maybe possibly be interested in a syndicate depending on price :)

I havent bought an NBA card for over 13 years, though I am currently bidding on some GU's, I just want one or maybe two just to see what they are truly like in hand ;)

Back
Top Bottom