Just for fun: Try & complete sequentially numbered cards..

Hennessy

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Hendra Barnes
Hey guys,

I got this idea from a fellow Iverson collector’s idea of his project of collecting Iverson Exquisite base cards so I thought this would be fun to do here. Let’s play a game to see if you can complete this sequentially numbered tasks. It involves any card that you personally own, that is serially numbered to #10 or #25, which is a common number for short print cards these days.

For example of sequentially numbered /10 cards:

1. 05-06 Topps Scarce Personal Endorsements Autograph of Dwyane Wade #1/10
2. 02-03 Upper Deck UD Game Jersey of Steve France #2/10
3. Do you have a card numbered #3/10? If so, then fill this place.....

The list goes on for serially numbered to /10 cards. See if you can complete your /10 with different sets of your PC.

You can present your findings (complete or incomplete), by posting them with pictures if you like (please use smaller size pictures) but remember, that you can only use one card per serial number. The purpose of having a go at this game is to see if you have individually numbered cards to make up the 10 or 25 or both. Try to keep it with different sets or year etc, not all from the same year / set, otherwise, set collectors have won this game before we even started.

The end result of this game should be quite interesting to see which lucky number are you contagious with for smaller print cards. I know for some reason, I’m stuck with so many captures serially numbered #8 out of 10 or 25.

Also, by doing this task, perhaps you will become a bit more re-energise with your passion of card collecting again. I see that there are a few people losing interest with their collection as of late.

My apology for the vintage collectors, whom I think won’t be able to participate on this game because of the lack of low serial numbered cards back in the days.

If anyone has any objection with the serial number chosen, then please share your opinions. I don’t mind if you choose to try and see if you can complete cards serially numbered to /50 or /100. If you’re more comfortable with it, then do it. I just think it might be harder to complete that task due to larger print runs to cover.

I’ll be working on mine when I have a spare minute. I know this will be quite a challenge for me so we’ll see how we go.

Cheers~

MavsMan© said:
How about we just post cards in numerical order???

Someone start with a #1/XXX card, then we follow suit.....

Should be good thread!

yeah thatd be a fun idea, you gonna go first scotty?

Lets try Scotty's idea and see how high we can go - no limit on the #d :D

thUDReflectGold5.jpg

1:

Andrew Bogut Gold Reflections 1/5

Personally I think you should show the part of the card with the serial number to make this worthwhile doing :)

Anyway, here's my contribution:

Tim Duncan 03-04 Flair Final Edition Power Game Jersey Die-Cut 02/25

2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom