Just bought my mates hole collection incl A.I auto

hi mate, any carmelos or durants?
thanks...

Yeah I've got a few of each..
Will be posting pics during the weekend of peoples requests will PM you when your scan has been done
cheers!

---------- Post added 01-02-2010 at 07:35 PM ----------

any Booze ??

Yeah man there are a few boozer! Will scan up this weekend and PM you when your scan is up...
Cheers man, hopefully they are what you are after

Yeah bro! Odom is there, love him! One of my fav"s, I'll scan him up this weekend and PM you when the scans are up...what do u reckon that exquisite odom worth? Sick card

I have seen that Odom sell for $30.00 up to $70.00 depending on now nice the patch is or who is after PC/set cards. In any case, its a beauty and a very nice Odom to have. I think I paid around $45.00 for mine when I picked it up.

If you get bored sometime check out my Odom PC

Lamar Odom pictures by ArcticWonder10 - Photobucket

Oh, and one more thing. If you have any Bobby Phills let me know on him too. I collect both Odom and Phills.

Thanks again!

I have seen that Odom sell for $30.00 up to $70.00 depending on now nice the patch is or who is after PC/set cards. In any case, its a beauty and a very nice Odom to have. I think I paid around $45.00 for mine when I picked it up.

If you get bored sometime check out my Odom PC

Lamar Odom pictures by ArcticWonder10 - Photobucket

Oh, and one more thing. If you have any Bobby Phills let me know on him too. I collect both Odom and Phills.

Thanks again!

sweet bro will definitely check that out, getting net hooked up 2moro just moved house,, I'm only on my iPhone at the mo...sweet bro I'll get back to u about Bobby phils...hopefully I can help u out

Hey bro heres the KG's You after

KG 0304 Topps.jpg

KG Ballhawks.jpg

KG Base.jpg

KG Base CC.jpg

KG CASSELL WC.jpg

KG Chrome.jpg

KG EX Skybox.jpg

KG Gladiators.jpg

KG Holo UD3.jpg

KG Mad Game.jpg

KG Nba Hoops.jpg

KG Rock Stars.jpg

KG Rookie Phenom.jpg

KG Showcase.jpg

KG SP 21.jpg

KG SP Holo.jpg

KG Sweetshot.jpg

KG Topps Finest.jpg

KG Topps Finest Filmed.jpg

KG UG.jpg

Hey Mate let me know if you have any Marquis Daniels cards or any 2003-04 Ultimate Collection Patches which look like this if you need to see :)

GaryPaytonPatch.jpg

Let me know mate

I'll let you know after work if there's any daniels, I don't have any of them patch cards tho sorry

---------- Post added 15-02-2010 at 07:30 AM ----------

You're not a reincarnation of a banned member from here that we know and 'love'? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ersk

Sorry bro no idea what you are talking about?..
If you want to check my background my eBay.com username is ejt85 and same with my trademe.co.nz all I have is 100% feedback across the board, hope this clears whatever u were getting at up?

hey mate its a long shot but any 08-09 topps hardwood of any sort?

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom