Just bought my mates hole collection incl A.I auto

ejt85

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Elliott
eBay User
Ejt85
Hi boys just made a huge purchase of over 10 folders of inserts and 100s of game used and autos off my mate who finished collecting

1s of note that I was checking out before that caught my eye were

-Allen Iverson Auto
-Lamar Odem Exquisite auto patch
-hundreds of Kobe and Jordans
-hundreds of patch cards and auto RC

If anybody looking for a specific player/card let me know and I'll see if I can help

Will do, there's quite a few pippens amognst it too! I'll scan all the pippens up on Sunday..Be sure to check back in! :) I'll put some of the nicer autos and game used up too..there's nothing extremely great in the way of $$ the AI auto only selling for 150US but the Odom exquisite auto is great! He's definitely 1 of my favs

Re: Just bought my mates whole collection incl A.I auto

Gday mate

SCORE! Sounds like a good purchase, should be fun sorting through!

LMK if any Garnetts :thumbsup:

Hi boys

yeah haven a great time going thru this lot, bringing back some memorys!

Yes too both questions, there Is a hole folder of Iverson looking like they are all from 90"s..I think he was just collecting all his rookie year..seems to have some cards about 10x

As for the Garnett he's here alot aswell! Will be putting up the scans of the jordans, Kobes, garnetts, A.I"s as requested on Sunday bare with me as there is so much stuff!

Sorry guys I can't remember seeing any DC or Tony Parkers but if there is I'll PM you...DC never herd of anybody collecting him before Good Luck! Nice on the originality

Back
Top Bottom