Just a few this week

aussie2al

Welcome to my nightmare
Real Name
JUST CALL ME AL
Start with a few inserts,
It's funny i just got this first card in today as my wife (Tracy) just got her cards back from a PSA sub'(thanx Graham) which included the a Cliff Hagan /57 topps RC.
Tracy's is the real deal where mine is just a reprint :( Topps Chrome Cliff Hagan Refractor #/999 (sorry for crappy scan)

jkfyg.jpg

A few Pippens
gng.jpg

hjgjg.jpg

hjjhj.jpg

Got these ones a couple of weeks ago but forgot to post
dfdfg.jpg

hghggh.jpg

scan0157.jpg

scan0159.jpg

Got this for the SPA chase.
dorsey.jpg

Lastly,My first Bron :D Thanx Bianca :thumbsup:
james.jpg

Sweet stuff Al! Love the 94-95 pip insert! Well done on adding that great Bron to the PC also!

Nice pickups Al. I used to own that Lebron and can confirm it is an awesome card. Well done.

Thanx for all your nice comments guys.Feels good to have a Bron auto in the PC at last.

Thanx guys.I have been trying to pick up a few nice inserts of some of my fav't players from the early 90's,Pip was one of them.:v:

Going for the SPA set?

I collect SPA RC Jersey or Patch/autos from the last 4 years Norm :thumbsup:.Although some of the high end like Rose are going to be hard to get.I'm not trying to do the whole sets,Just the better/half descent RC's :v:

I collect SPA RC Jersey or Patch/autos from the last 4 years Norm :thumbsup:.Although some of the high end like Rose are going to be hard to get.I'm not trying to do the whole sets,Just the better/half descent RC's :v:

Can't blame you! As you know I'm a huge fan of them also! I'd love a Rose or Mayo from this year, but would have to find a second job lol

Can't blame you! As you know I'm a huge fan of them also! I'd love a Rose or Mayo from this year, but would have to find a second job lol

I hear ya there.I'm in no hurry,I'll chase them down one day ;)

Back
Top Bottom