Julius Randle potential?

I was a bit hesitant to how he was going to come back, but after such a long period of... well... playing for nothing in LA he has me genuinly excited.

Russell, Clarkson, Randle - they're starting to collect some assets for the future. I like it.

I just watched first half LA vs Raptors, and I might be getting carried away but he looks really good.
LAMAR in Z-BO'S body with a hint of a Young and exciting J-SMOOVE.
Physical, can crash the defensive glass n can push the ball and will be to quick for bigger 4's.
Him and Clarkson, I would be definitely buying stock in.

He would be frothing to get on the court after watching them struggle all last Season, He is really active and seems like a difficult match up.
Even Larry Nance Jnr has a presence on the floor, Athletic, dude can move, just wants to be out there competing.
If they all have that desire to actually want to win it will go a long way to the makings of an interesting season.
But the Mamba is looking Old I must say, if he can shed that skin look out.
And I also don't think Ron Artest can actually physically jump anymore.

Against the Mavs - 22 points, 15 rebounds, 4 assists, 4 steals and 1 block.

Most recent players to have a 20 point / 15 rebound game by their 4th career game:

Julius Randle (2015)
Marc Gasol (2008)
Sharone Wright (1994)
Shaquille O'Neal (1992)

Not bad company for Julius. Having watched the game yesterday, he has handles exactly like Lamar Odom but attacks the rim like Blake Griffin. Very, very unique skill set.

He's looking pretty good so far. Thru 4 games he averaging 14p, 8.3r, 2.3a, 1.25 steals and .5 blocks. Only a small sample but with 2 double doubles in first 4 games all while still finding his feet is pretty good. Since Hibbert not a big rebounder i could see Randle averaging a double double by seasons end if he doesnt fade down the stretch.

Back
Top Bottom