judd captain of the blues

Don't like it either, If I was playing (any sport) at a club playing for say 5-10 years and some guy got traded, came in and was made captain I'd be mighty pissed.

hobbibox nick stevens is my favorite player and he has been at carlton for 4 years now and is a very good player just to make judd captain when he has not played a game for carlton makes my blood boil

hobbibox nick stevens is my favorite player and he has been at carlton for 4 years now and is a very good player just to make judd captain when he has not played a game for carlton makes my blood boil

I can understand fully....If judd had been traded to the pies and made captain I would have stopped following AFL all-together.

Wow a bunch of us agreeing...about Carlton! This is a completely stupid move. How can a guy command any respect from a bunch of guys that he doesn't know and they don;t know him? Hell might as well name me Captain of Carlton (I can lead a team to the wooden spoon too ;) )

Wow a bunch of us agreeing...about Carlton! This is a completely stupid move. How can a guy command any respect from a bunch of guys that he doesn't know and they don;t know him? Hell might as well name me Captain of Carlton (I can lead a team to the wooden spoon too ;) )

BOOM!!!!!!

What a joke he was made captain without a single game under his belt, lets hope they fall flat on their face.

Do any of you know anything about football???????? :blink:

steve-o, I’ve got to say your intelligence astonishes me! :rolleyes: Please, from now on leave the thinking up to the thinkers. (ps: l don’t hate you, your just annoying)

Asking if Judd should captain your football team is like asking:
Would you make Michael Jordan the captain of your basketball team?
Of course you would. I don’t follow Carlton or WCE but Judd is the best player in the league.

And before (a certain member) suck Jordan’s ass again, all I’m saying is Judd is the equivalent of Jordan in AFL terms.

I understand these are only your opinions but really. Who the **** would take Nick Stevens over Chris Judd????

ps: Cal, dont egg the kid on!!!!

Do any of you know anything about football???????? :blink:

steve-o, I’ve got to say your intelligence astonishes me! :rolleyes: Please, from now on leave the thinking up to the thinkers. (ps: l don’t hate you, your just annoying)

Asking if Judd should captain your football team is like asking:
Would you make Michael Jordan the captain of your basketball team?
Of course you would. I don’t follow Carlton or WCE but Judd is the best player in the league.

And before (a certain member) suck Jordan’s ass again, all I’m saying is Judd is the equivalent of Jordan in AFL terms.

I understand these are only your opinions but really. Who the **** would take Nick Stevens over Chris Judd????

ps: Cal, dont egg the kid on!!!!

Ming,

that would be all well and good if Judd had the personality of Jordan, but the guy is quiet, commands no respect and simply doesn't have those leadership qualities...yet, if he ever develops them. Even at school he was quiet as. Doesn't matter if you're the Best if you don't have the right personality.

Back
Top Bottom