Josh Kennedy Supreme 06 Signature

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think its 30 Platinums and Sigs in Dynasty was 15 maybe plus Premiership cards. Nice set along with 06 Supreme probably Selects greatest overall sets, Actually its 12 Sigs just had a look

I would have to agree, Dynasty and Supreme 05 and 06 were by far the best and most lovable cards, Also the limited ones, were they called SPX, they were niccceeee.

Yeah they split them personally a good idea this way the younger collectors can get real sigs in cheaper and more accessible packs, as many shops that sell afl cards never stock the hobby set, series 2.

Yeah when i was collecting afl in 03 so spx, the US card market was starting to decrease in popularity here i think i stopped around then too so spx draft sigs and other higher end cards were relatively inexpensive. U rarely see boxes or even singles of them now. Last box i saw sell went for $350 to $400 i think

It's a proven fact that Series 2 does sell less than Series 1, but the question is, do they make half the amount of boxes than they would for series 1.

Well Ovation box wise i think there was say 4500 only. Last yr i heard series 1 they made 20000 :blink:Series 2 is also for the hard core AFL collector too so they sell to them . Overtime they sell but series 2 is always less accessible. From hearing the local newsagent guy the deal with series 1 and 2 is different. Many opt not to take series 2, therefore generally only the card stores have them so the person who might buy the odd pack rarely gets a chance to see them.

I have it aside for another forumite, but will let u know if it doesnt go ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom