Josh Kennedy Supreme 06 Signature

Status
Not open for further replies.

absti2

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Ash
Hi all am selling a Josh Kennedy Supreme 06 Signature at $55- including registered post, card is mint comes in soft and hard sleeve and a cd mailer or bubble pack pm if interested

I saw your box opening on tcc, i would be pretty happy with that kid, numbered quite low in the bottom 30, i'd be pretty happy, Assshhhhh, just under a month to go, can't wait, might have to open up a box with you champ, the excitement is hitting me :)

I am thinking the Roos maybe gettng some decent picks now we r going young now. Did u read the info about series 2 i put up what did u think

Hey id be interested whats the lowest you can bump the price down to. I would wanna pay more than $35 for it as i got griffen for $30.

Yeah $55 is as low as i am going on this one also numbered 24 of 275 . These r really nice cards and pretty hard to find nowadays. Griffen at $30 is a good deal :)

These are from Supreme 06, check up on ebay, the prices for just the autographs are each $50+, who knows you might get a deal, but be reasonable, these are limited to 275 i think, it is numbered in the 20s, mint condition, and registered post is included in the price.

These are from Supreme 06, check up on ebay, the prices for just the autographs are each $50+, who knows you might get a deal, but be reasonable, these are limited to 275 i think, it is numbered in the 20s, mint condition, and registered post is included in the price.

Oh ok sorry guys i didnt know there was that many thought thered be like 600 or so my bad,

nice dps of Kennedy .. he has showed some decent talent!!
what are draft platinums??
are they a new addition for this yrs .. do you have any info at all about the release?

hey absti. if you can please hold onto this for me ill take it as im searching for a job atm and should have some cash to pay for it when i have a job but yeah i will pay $55 for it.

Yeah heard some info today im pretty sure its right as they have never been wrong before 21st is sale day Platinum draft picks 16 or 17 ltd 100 Signed :thumbsup::D:p. But if this is true and the 1 in 36 draft sig still exists thats 3 rookie cards of the same 16 or 17 players. I really feel the 05 way was best 32 Sigs 18 series 1 12 series 2 then a mid tier set this yr is 1 in 3 boxes as opposed to 1 in 2 i here

Ash, they can't have too much of something, that would ruin the product, i think they will have 16 platinums of big name players, eg Arch,Hird, all of the ones that made a name in 2007 and of course medal winners, and etcccc.

Im in love with the series 2, might just buy 4 cases and have an empty bank account

Was there 32 DPS in the Select Dynasty ones, wasn't it just the Premiership cards, DPS and the Platinum rookies unsigned????

I think its 30 Platinums and Sigs in Dynasty was 15 maybe plus Premiership cards. Nice set along with 06 Supreme probably Selects greatest overall sets, Actually its 12 Sigs just had a look

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom