John Bateman Signature Redemption

jrinbulli

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Jarrad
eBay User
jrinbulli
Hi all, I’m after a John Bateman 2020 Traders Authentics signature redemption card. Don’t have any other signature cards to trade but willing to buy.
Thanks

Hi Jarrad
Just noticed you are after a John Bateman redemption card from 2020 traders,there is one on ebay,but there asking 500.00.Am i missing something about his cards,or are they being unreasonable about the price.🤔

Hi Jarrad
Just noticed you are after a John Bateman redemption card from 2020 traders,there is one on ebay,but there asking 500.00.Am i missing something about his cards,or are they being unreasonable about the price.🤔
I don’t know what’s going on with his cards this year as the prices have gotten crazy. $150-$200 max imo but people are willing to pay way overs atm 😬

I don’t know what’s going on with his cards this year as the prices have gotten crazy. $150-$200 max imo but people are willing to pay way overs atm 😬

Popular team / popular player.

I think they are a $250-$280 card personally.

One per case and /100. Many punters are basing Authentic Signature prices off the 2019 set which were 2 per case and /170.

Your right.But if 2 or 3 people want it,that will be the start of a bidding war.
Personally I think that a couple of people got in a bidding war and someone paid way overs for it so that person has decided to bid up a lot of others or possibly buy others just to keep the value of what they paid high. It wouldn’t be the first time something like this has happened. But I also think it’s due to people having more money then what they are use to because they couldn’t go to the pub and play pokies so are buying cards instead lol

Back
Top Bottom