Joffa's Gold Jacket On eBay.

Sold for $3,900.00

:eek: Far out... it's a gold jacket that you can get at the reject shop for $20! The only difference is that it has been worn by the worst and most annoying Collingwood supporter of all!

---------- Post added 18-10-2010 at 07:41 AM ----------

Now, this is just going too far!!!!!!!

AFL Grand Final Premiership Collingwood Magpies Rock CD - eBay, Merchandise, AFL, Australian Rules, Sport. (end time 28-Oct-10 10:00:01 AEDST)

Personally signed by Joffa????? :swear:

How many possessions did he get on the day!!!!! Are you kidding me!!!!

Ridiculous!:lol:

Why do people give a f*ck about Joffa? He's a halfwit who's in Collingwoods cheer squad and yet they make a movie, bobbleheads, something he wore is selling for $3000+. When there's people out there risking their lives for their country, saving other peoples lives, giving up their body to help other peoples lives etc out there who won't get half the recognition of Joffa?

I guess at least he is authentic not like the freak chick this Geelong final series who dressed up like a cat and painted her whole body white. :S

I guess at least he is authentic not like the freak chick this Geelong final series who dressed up like a cat and painted her whole body white. :S

All Geelong cheer squad members are nuffies. :p

---------- Post added 18-10-2010 at 03:10 PM ----------

This half wit is one of their good ones!!!!!!:shock:

You obviously haven't been to Victoria Park!!!!!

That's an experience I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy!!!!

My Dad went there once and he said it was the worst thing he's ever seen!

looks like it had the sh*t shilled out of it to me...

I've never seen so many 0 - 5 feedback bids!

If the money goes to Charity I don't give a hoot who he is and who he's sleeping with...I'd bet you guys would love to have supporters as passionate as him...if you ask me everyone here is getting a tad too critical of people trying to do good, let's give credit where credit is due

Back
Top Bottom