Status
Not open for further replies.

DarthAnnihl8or

Ginobili is God
Real Name
Ben Gallagher
eBay User
DarthAnnihl8or
I have grouped up 180 of my Jersey cards that I want to sell off. I have put them up into groups of 10. I am going to sell these groups of ten for $15 plus postage. Every group of ten include the following:

2 Super Stars or High End Cards (Ultimate or Premier) :thumbsup:
3 Multi Swatch Cards (More than one piece and or Player)
3 Semi Stars
2 Others

The Players I classed as SuperStars are: Lebron, Wade, Shaq, Nash, Gasol, Garnett, Paul, Durant, Pierce, Iverson, Nowitzki, Ming, Amare, Melo, Bosh, TP and Gay.

The lot you get will be random. I have 18 of these lots PM ir you're interested or reply here.

Ben:woot:

Lebron, Wade, Shaq, Nash, Gasol, Garnett, Paul, Durant, Pierce, Iverson, Nowitzki, Ming, Amare, Melo, Bosh, TP and Gay.
i want all them what u want 4 them?

Lebron, Wade, Shaq, Nash, Gasol, Garnett, Paul, Durant, Pierce, Iverson, Nowitzki, Ming, Amare, Melo, Bosh, TP and Gay.
i want all them what u want 4 them?

There are 2 of those players in each lot. If you want all of them you would need to buy all 18 lots. If you want to buy multiple lots I will try and get you a good spread of the star players.

lmk

gimme pistons haha

The lots of 10 have been put together randomly already. I won't seperate them or search them for you. You can buy multiple lots if you want, one of the lots has a very nice triple Pistons from UD premier. $15 per pre-made lot plu spostage.

There are 2 of those players in each lot. If you want all of them you would need to buy all 18 lots. If you want to buy multiple lots I will try and get you a good spread of the star players.

you say you will try get an even spread, but arent these random and pre-made?

can i grab a list or scans of the lots with the bron gu? im guessing i can ask for this as they are pre made lots and random card packs arent allowed on this site.. lmk thanks

you say you will try get an even spread, but arent these random and pre-made?

I have the 2 superstar players facing on the outside front and Back so I can see who they are.

---------- Post added 23-09-2009 at 10:43 PM ----------

I'm just putting this on hold for a minute until I get word from Graham about what is the best way to go about this. Thanks for your patience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom