It's really is time for...

Dream34

Hakeem"the dream"Olajuwon
Real Name
Buzzy
Chad,G-man, Kyle,
I'm thinking it's time to have a sticky with all the dodgy ebay sellers out there that members have had major problems with. Just to warn fellow members about their experiences.
Maybe list the seller and what had happened to the member.

Shut me down if you think it's out of place, but I've had a pretty crappy run over the last 2 months with a couple of ebayers worldwide.:mad: I sure I'm not the only one and I sure everyone wouldn't mind the heads up.

Cheers
Buzzy

should we make the listing of US ebayers only. Theirs alot of members here with ebay accounts that sell and buy and having their name up as a tosser to deal with wont help them here. Ebay and Oz cards are two different ball games.

MetallicA' said:
should we make the listing of US ebayers only. Theirs alot of members here with ebay accounts that sell and buy and having their name up as a tosser to deal with wont help them here. Ebay and Oz cards are two different ball games.

Personally i say include them all....if ANY1 screws a member then so be it...let them get named..Aust and usa.:D

MetallicA' said:
ok the I's have it.... let them all burn =P~
Many members here may disagree..if so no probs ..
From all my dealings with members here (on ebay) ive never had any problems.
The only down side i can see is it would end up as yet another heated debate on whos right and wrong...

Yeah might as well name em' all. Like the dodgy asian dealers as well.
That way you can list who's- not sent, Packed poorly, sent wrong items and the postage inflators etc.

yeah be a good idea.. especially for a rookie Ebayer like me! ;) Name them all... aus and usa.. if it is someone here then they can defend themselves/ present their side of the story

So how do we go about setting this up. Did the mods want to design it or are you'se want me to start a new thread and you'se will move it to where it belongs.
LMK

Well im up for it mate and im sure the other guys wont mind, it cant hurt. If ya wanna start her up, feel free and ill move it in the right section for ya.

Cheers matey.

ive not been here long but even i've noticed several members either having or selling the same cards on ebay, with multiple usernames and multiple accs here. I've not said anything becasue I cant 100% tell they are dodgey, but lets put it this way, they are all now on my ignore list.

ive not been here long but even i've noticed several members either having or selling the same cards on ebay, with multiple usernames and multiple accs here. I've not said anything becasue I cant 100% tell they are dodgey, but lets put it this way, they are all now on my ignore list.
use the report function to bring it to the attention of the admin if needed or PM one of them

Back
Top Bottom