Its Here!!! THE GREATEST ACHIEVEMENT IN RAINBOWING HISTORY!

CAN'T FLY

GO BOSTON
Real Name
Dave
eBay User
davecantfly
* MAY CONTAIN OVER EXAGGERATION!!

Ok, so hold off on the "Its only Dorell Wright", or"scrub" comments for the mo!

Its not really the greatest achievement, but it is worthy of a mailday and how often do you get to have a title like that??

I dont know if this has been done but im sure i will be proven wrong at some stage (please dont rush).

I would like to show off my rainbow, everybody loves a rainbow right??? Meh!

Whats so special??? Check the numbering!!

JERSEY NUMBERED RAINBOW!!!!

Thanks to Matt (SBF) and deeluxe for help on some of these!!!!

Sweet mate everyone does love the rainbow! Having them all jersey numbered is just showing off:thumbsup: .

Awesome mate! You have essentially found 5 cards that are all 1 of a kind! Near impossible feat!

very nice achievement, thanks for sharing. slightly easier when the player is number 1 lol.

You didn't waste time trying to lessen the effort! :p
J/K

Great effort hunting down the complete jersey #'d rainbow, very impressive achievement!!!

sexy and u no it!! love it mate, im doing a few of these rainbow patches to they look sweeeeeeeeeeeet

Definitely no false advertising there - ONE of the finest maildays in recent times - will have to try for a Big O equivalent!

Awesome mate! You have essentially found 5 cards that are all 1 of a kind! Near impossible feat!

You didn't waste time trying to lessen the effort! :p
J/K

haha nah not the intention. Just cool and rare to do since only no 1 jersey players is possibile to do this. Perhaps someone can build a Rose jersey numbered rainbow lol.

ps: nice article adam

Back
Top Bottom