It is FINALLY here..... PC Battle 4 - Round 2 is rolling!

Sounds like fun!
I'll bump up the entry list with my Roddy "Buckets" Beaubois PC.

So drob is it like card vs like card, ie. patch vs patch, and patch/auto vs patch/auto, OR is it just whatever up against whatever?

Gives me an excuse to dust off the cards, put me in with Dorell.

Got you in! Thanks
Sounds like fun!
I'll bump up the entry list with my Roddy "Buckets" Beaubois PC.

So drob is it like card vs like card, ie. patch vs patch, and patch/auto vs patch/auto, OR is it just whatever up against whatever?

Got you down mate.
The format is just 2 cards per round. It is entirely up to you as to which cards you use. It means you can choose to bring it from the beginning, or save the best for last. Keeping in mind, if you go too hard too early, you might get in trouble!

Dam, if I wasn't overseas I'd enter my new player pc.... I'll be in for round 5!!

When you back you jetsetter? I won't be starting until around the end of the month as I am away for work next week.

I'll give it a crack with my Kyrie PC :thumbsup:

Ouch! Sorry fellas.... Roydngr and Kyrie are in!

I'm in to make up some numbers. Hopefully my COMC package arrives with some more goodies for the comp!

Got you down mate!
I'll have a crack with a few of my Dirk cards

Done mate
yeah lebron and I are in.......never showed off all my collection and have some nice ones there....

Got you down Aram!

I am so sorry I will have to pull out- I hate doing that!

Im leaving on the 28th for 2 weeks so this will prob start after I leave.

That's my excuse anyway, not fear of the competition! Seems there are plenty to fill in.

That's my excuse anyway, not fear of the competition! Seems there are plenty to fill in.

I didn't mean to put so much pressure on talking up your pc :p

Get the cards in to @drob50 early, it would be a shame not to see them

thought I'd post again since you dont seem to have included me in the list in your first post, I take this as a personally slight and will use the might of my Aminu PC army to crush my punney competitors!
There is nothing like a "Punney Competitor"

upload_2015-5-25_15-36-8.jpeg

Still got time to fill it up mate. If you are away when we are ready to go, I will replace you, but if it takes 2 weeks to fill and get ready, I'll leave you in!

Back
Top Bottom