tak35bne

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Dave
eBay User
tack35
COMC User
tak35bne
Reading about some Alias cards a member is selling in this area and went to the Inkworks web site to look at their offerings and in bold at the top it states that Inkworks is no longer in business and you cannot redeem cards any longer, didn't see this coming...............?

Yeah they are so any redemption's are useless. I am pretty sure this happened a while back.

I think razor bought the remaining auto's and package a couple in their razor ink archives box in which you get some unopened boxes of cards and some auto's to make up for the fact you cannot redeem the auto's in the boxes..

Yeah they are so any redemption's are useless. I am pretty sure this happened a while back.

I think razor bought the remaining auto's and package a couple in their razor ink archives box in which you get some unopened boxes of cards and some auto's to make up for the fact you cannot redeem the auto's in the boxes..

Yeah i heard through another forum that Razor was replacing redemptions with other cards....not 100% though

Im chasing any boxes that may have sketch cards so Hellboy, AVP, Family Guy, Heroes etc

Firefly and Serenity as wel :)

Yeh Dave true. the company was bought out.(name escapes me) and the produced the "vault series" which was pot luck. you bought a vault box, opened it then saw what you got. ie 1st box for100$ pulled the veronica mars box and smallville, lipenski, angel auto's. bought 2nd box got family guy base:( then pulled the no 1 auto for, veronica mars. :D. you see pot luck. redemptions i see if i can dig buyer company contact for you this weekend.

Yeh Dave true. the company was bought out.(name escapes me) and the produced the "vault series" which was pot luck. you bought a vault box, opened it then saw what you got. ie 1st box for100$ pulled the veronica mars box and smallville, lipenski, angel auto's. bought 2nd box got family guy base:( then pulled the no 1 auto for, veronica mars. :D. you see pot luck. redemptions i see if i can dig buyer company contact for you this weekend.

Razor Entertainment bought out all there boxes and autos

Released them for a 2009 & 2010 series....as of the the 2010 series all inkwork products will be gone.

http://www.ozcardtrader.com.au/forum/live-box-breaks-other-stuff/77932-mojo-2010-razor-ink-vault-box-break-scans-up.html

Here's a recent break of mine.

You mean produce more boxes? whoever gets license rights i guess....would love to know why they went out of business.

no idea hey.

i heard and assume Razor just bought out all there products.

As for licenses...unsure..

Rittenhouse, Upper Deck, Topps... pretty much everyone does NSC in one shape or form.

example

Iron Man 2 is Upper Deck
Star Wars Galaxy 5 is Topps

Back
Top Bottom