Richo

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Paul
eBay User
Richo75
Have a look at the Futera Signature cards guys:
eBay Seller: centimetre-perfect: Sport items on eBay Australia

Then have a look at the bids....there is one bidder who is a BRAND new user with PRIVATE feedback who just happens to be bidding on all of the Signature cards. This user has even bid on some of his soccer cards!

Am I looking into this too deep or is there something supect going on ???

I don't know why anyone would want to keep their feedback private, unless it was poor, perhaps in the day when your user name wasn't kept private it made a bit of sense.

I'm not convinced its shilling but lots of bids upto the current best price is a little suspect....

If I was shillinh these sales I wouldn't be worried about the Warney or Steve Waugh there's heaps of bids and interest in them, I would be trying to boost the sale price of the Booney which they haven't bid on... I think closer to sale time you will know the answer.

Ross

I don't know why anyone would want to keep their feedback private, unless it was poor, perhaps in the day when your user name wasn't kept private it made a bit of sense.

I'm not convinced its shilling but lots of bids upto the current best price is a little suspect....

If I was shillinh these sales I wouldn't be worried about the Warney or Steve Waugh there's heaps of bids and interest in them, I would be trying to boost the sale price of the Booney which they haven't bid on... I think closer to sale time you will know the answer.

Ross

Well they have now.....man it is totally suspect, I am staying well clear of them 100% now!

Nah I dont think it is bid shilling. Most of the cards sold for $80ish and the Boony it at $55? dont forget all these sold for $100+ the last time around.
It might be a user that was banned from his bidding on his listings, using a new account?

Back
Top Bottom