Is this guy off his head???

patterz123

#1 B.Cuz Collector
Real Name
Daniel
eBay User
paternitis
Do you reckon it is actually an original 1/1 logoman card...or is it one of the jersey cards, with a Logoman put in it, then IP signed by LaMA?

Do you reckon it is actually an original 1/1 logoman card...or is it one of the jersey cards, with a Logoman put in it, then IP signed by LaMA?

Well i know Topps Big Game definetly had 1/1 logo patch versions, so i am taking that this is the 1/1. I just dont know why someone would get a highend card like this signed!

The auto was done in person from a game,the guy who owns the card is from the beckett boards. It was such a dumb thing to do because athletes never take the time to sign their auto properly, and hence it looks nothing like his auto. And if he wanted to get an ip auto, get it on a base card, not an authentic logoman! The auction itself is very misleading and very irresponsible if you ask me as it doesn't explicitly say it was obtained in person, just two letters "IP".

yeh it was a little misleading,
as when i fist saw it i thought it was an actual auto version, but then realised Big Game never had auto patch's 1/1 and saw the little IP there!!! (Also the sig is never the same as his official signings)

It is a shame.
The card is definetly not worth as much now.
lol I might make a low offer, in my mind the card is not worth nearly as much as before!

It is a real shame he did that to a Logoman 1/1 card.

You would only do that if you really treasured it and wanted to keep it, but to do it and then sell it? How ridiculous!

And the auto that he did doesn't look great.....could have at least asked the guy to sign it nice as it is a 1/1 card.

Ersk

I dont think its that bad he got him to sign it ip it would be sweet for the pc but idk about resaleing it

Sure for a pc card that you know you are going to keep it is fine as it is yours and you can do what you wish, and by meeting the player in person and getting it signed would be a great experience.

But now to sell it, shows the card must not hold as much value to you, and pretty much deface's it for any other collector.

i think you're all off your head!!!.....its not like thats his only 1/1 logoman card...i think its a great idea....too many 1/1 logomans around now for anybody to say that having an IP auto on one is stupid...50 million 1/1 logomans is stupid and the card companys are off their head for producing so many! and i know you all agree that the card looks awsome with the signature on it...regardless if you think it was ruined because it was a so called 1/1

i think you're all off your head!!!.....its not like thats his only 1/1 logoman card...i think its a great idea....too many 1/1 logomans around now for anybody to say that having an IP auto on one is stupid...50 million 1/1 logomans is stupid and the card companys are off their head for producing so many! and i know you all agree that the card looks awsome with the signature on it...regardless if you think it was ruined because it was a so called 1/1

So, how many 1/1 logoman cards does LaMarcus have?

lol mate, are you serious??

Take a look at LaMarcus's offical signature that he signs and compare it to the one on this 1/1

It looks really untidy and pretty much like only the first few letters of his official signature, just adding blue scribble to the bottom of the card.

Most likely this isnt the case but who is to say the seller didnt sign the card themselves, just to add some extra value to the card?? As their is no COA to it or photoproof, it just creates a sense of doubt aswell, on an officially released topps branded 1/1.

Sure base and inserts would be great for IP's, but for a 1/1 logo patch which is really treasured by some collectors, i dont think so!

Back
Top Bottom