IP's post covid

Mathewh210

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Mathew
eBay User
Mathewh210
Hi guys,
Have just recently gotten back into the hobby and would love to get back to getting cards signed in person.
Used to go to heaps of games a few years ago and just wait around till after for the players to filter out, worked well.

Basically just wondering if anyone has been successful doing this since covid has slowed down again?
Also which stadiums where good for it as remember smaller grounds like Leichardt and panthers being the best. Cheers in advance for any info!

Hi guys,
Have just recently gotten back into the hobby and would love to get back to getting cards signed in person.
Used to go to heaps of games a few years ago and just wait around till after for the players to filter out, worked well.

Basically just wondering if anyone has been successful doing this since covid has slowed down again?
Also which stadiums where good for it as remember smaller grounds like Leichardt and panthers being the best. Cheers in advance for any info!

I can tell you that for the Panthers in round 1 the players did sign some stuff at the fences after the game (despite the PA saying they couldn't) however they backed the buses for both teams up near the back of the dressing sheds and there was almost no access to the players.

In round 3 they had the barricades out again (stricter Covid regulations introduced) and the buses were back up at the rear of the sheds again for both teams after the game.

Doesn't look good at the moment but I can let you know after tomorrow nights game if anything has changed.

Cheers
Matt

I can tell you that for the Panthers in round 1 the players did sign some stuff at the fences after the game (despite the PA saying they couldn't) however they backed the buses for both teams up near the back of the dressing sheds and there was almost no access to the players.

In round 3 they had the barricades out again (stricter Covid regulations introduced) and the buses were back up at the rear of the sheds again for both teams after the game.

Doesn't look good at the moment but I can let you know after tomorrow nights game if anything has changed.

Cheers
Matt
Ahh fair enough, if you can keep me updated that'd be great thanks Matt!

Back
Top Bottom