Information Please - 1996 NZ Super League

trulycollectables

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Tammy
I have come across a 1996 Super League album by Card Crazy, but it doesn't tell you what cards to put in the folder. There is a space for Marc Ellis (among others), but he doesn't appear in the 1995 or 1996 Superstars of League Series, so it can't be either of those cards - was there perhaps a special set put out by Card Crazy for these folders? Did they give them away at the games?

Any information anyone can provide would be appreciated, TIA

Neither, I had 3 of them, in and out the same day - lucky enough to grab these while I could! Some spaces were filled with 1996 Superstars of League, while others were obviously blank, but no idea what is meant to be there. I have another 10 boxes to go through, maybe there will be further clues?

Yeah, weird.

I was a twice-weekly visitor to Card Crazy stores in the mid 90s, but strictly for card packets, and singles. They may have escaped my field of relevance at that time.

Yeah, weird.

I was a twice-weekly visitor to Card Crazy stores in the mid 90s, but strictly for card packets, and singles. They may have escaped my field of relevance at that time.
I guess it depended on what you were collecting too. I was in 'direct competition' at that time, I guess you would call it, yet we would also order wholesale directly from them as well, and I don't ever recall this coming up on the order forms, and I don't recall the owners ever mentioning it when that went bust and they started Ineda. I also don't recall any of my other buyers at the time asking about it, and it's missing from my catalogues. Total mystery!

Tammy, if you are interested in sellindg a couple , im interested,
Im also looking for a card number 12 in the 20 game club set.
Dave.

Tammy, if you are interested in sellindg a couple , im interested,
Im also looking for a card number 12 in the 20 game club set.
Dave.
sorry, only got 3 and i've sold them all already, had planned on one going into the local society auction but it didn't make it

I should have spares of the game card, but might take me a wee while to find it. There are all sorts of base from 1989 to 1997 with most inserts, the odd official album, and a lot of in person signed cards on base and inserts that will eventually be up for sale from this lot, then in my stock i already have, i have spares from 1990 to 2021 excluding Glory, some mid-high inserts available too.

I guess I set up a separate sales post for that when I'm sorted - this is my first post I think lol

Ok thanks Tammy, I am also after some albums and inserts especially any numbered 36 from any set any year. promotional stuff, packets and wrappers and unopened boxes.
Dave.