In your eyes.......

Foolish

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Pete
What do you consider to be better exquisite dual logoman autograph or the triple logoman without the autographs......

I think having the dual with the 2 autographs is better in my eyes then an extra logoman on the card.....

Dont get me wrong i would love to pull either from a box of exquisite! :)

I prefer the Dual auto logomans however I would love the Jordan/Bird/Magic triple logoman...the one thats just been pulled on HK!

Cheers
Matt

Dual AU for sure :thumbsup:

Not a fan of the non-auto'ed Logomen, nothing personal about the card, especially considering it's a 1/1. You want the player(s) to have actually seen the card and touched it and signed it. Otherwise what is the point? Most of the time those triple Logo non-autos are overpriced anyway. :p

Dual for sure.

Especially a certain one from 04-05 Exquisite... ;)

I wonder if they'll ever start releasing Quad Logomen? Or even Starting 5 Logomen, or something.....

"better" is such a view, and I guess being in the hobby is why they make so many cards, so that something somewhere will appeal to a certain collector.

The Triple is way better than any dual. Period.

But my personal preference (like many have already mentioned) would be the dual, as it looks more appealing to me and has actual auto's of the players as well.

Back
Top Bottom