In the Cowboy's Locker Room!!!

mattbowen

Cowboys Collector
Real Name
Kurt
eBay User
debbi7977
Hi guys

Just got back from the locker rooms at the SFS!!!!

First of all, called Dean Lacne at 12 and he got me intothe locker room to meet the boys and wish them good luck. Went into the room and met Tonga, Ty Williams, SOuthern and Manakafoa. Dean then took me down the tunnel and onto the field where I met the rest of the team!!!! Meet JT, Webb, Burns and Tronc!!!!

We then went and saw the Cowboys have a great game and win!!!!

After the game, Lance called me again and took me back into the room! I then got my jersey, hat and cards signed by the team, like JT, Tonga, O'Donnell, Ty and more!!! The most comfronting thing was seeing some guys naked!:eek:

I loved it but..best day of my life!!!!!

Good on you Cowboys!!!!!!!!

(Will post pictures up tomorrow)

haha had that feeling b4 i was in the essendon room's at windy hill because my uncul is involved witht them an they were like all naked it was rat as worst day of my life =(
:D
congrats man and im interested in trading u something 4 thurstons signed card~!

:lol: Man parts aside it mustve been an awesome experience. I must admit, i was a Cowboy fan today. Half time had me worried but 2nd half JT woke up. Congrats on what sounds like a great day:thumbsup:

Thanks guys. I had a faboulous day!!!! I loved it.

Here are some merchandise I got saigned. Will post pics up of the cards tomorrow.

First is my Jersey I have been getting signed for a while this year. Brought it on 3 different ocassions and might get it framed now. Has 22 signatures.

Also is my hat that I got signed today. Has 14 sigs on it :)

SDC11527.jpg

SDC11530.jpg

Hi guys. Sorry but no cards are for sale or trade. I couldnt part with any of it.

In all I got 44 cards signed, including my DT, Gem and Sketches. Will put pics up tomorrow.
Also, I got 7 Thurston cards. Love them all.

hey i saw them figurens when i went 2 a shop in qld i was in queenscliff i think!
and it had 1 of them signed

Yeah, once I bluffed my way into the Knights dressing room, the nudity was definitely the worst part ... in fact I'm scarred for life. Pretty easy to get in there though, just look like you you own the place and you're sweet haha.

Back
Top Bottom