I'm going to throw this out there....

Dream34

Hakeem"the dream"Olajuwon
Real Name
Buzzy
The houston rockets will make the playoffs.

Even through a bet on to win the title!!!!:lol:

nvd001 said:
If Yao and T-Mac can stay healthy i believe they can be there come playoffs time!!

They are the key players...they need to be there or the Rockets wont be

the rockets winning the championship would have to be paying at least 100-1 because its never going to happen, not this year. probably not even this era

Prototype said:
the rockets winning the championship would have to be paying at least 100-1 because its never going to happen, not this year. probably not even this era

they're not that bad....

like i said with a healthy T-Mac and Yao, i think it's possible. especially if the rest of the team steps it up a notch!!

they are no chance without T-Mac... he is a game breaker!! without him this year i think they are 0-12?!?! something like that. and Yao has missed a fair few games too from what i can tell!! not the best thing to have marquee players missing from the team for extended periods of time!!

thats why the pistons play so well together....i dont think anyone from that team has been injured for like 2-3 years!!

yeah, wont win this year, but i think they can in the coming years if the team stays together!?!?

yeah, the structure is still the same ... 1 v 8, 2 v 7 etc!!

be tough to squeeze into the playoffs, depth comes into it late in the season and houston has none!! Would take a McGrady miracle run!

Rockets have a deep bench.. they played well with Rafer and Howard leading. They just need more time. But yeah they won't get past the 1st round in the Playoffs, if they reach it. Too many better teams out there.

howard has played very well.. he started off only getting about 7 and 5 per game.. but as tmac and yao went down he had 20 point and 8+ rebounds one regular occasion.. he's back up to 11.6 and 6.6 rebounds, not bad for the former all-star veteran who's never averaged in double figures before.. always liked juwan, steady veteran piling up the stats.. rafer has played great.. to those who sed he played well in toronto but would suck in a decent team..

I think they will finish in the 5th 6th or 7th seeds and would play Nuggs or the Mavs. or may be the clips in the first round. Very winable.
This is how I think the seeds will end up in the west
1 Spurs
2 Suns
3 Nuggs
4 Dallas
5 Clips
6 rockets
7 LA
8 Griz
Man I can wait for the playoffs it's going to be sooooo competitive this year.:D

no hornets the way they are playing? dunno mate...rockets 6th is a huge squeeze too!

im a rockets fan and im saying right here right now they wont make the playoffs. it all rests on their stars. tmac and yao firing will put them over the line, but as a team they have no chemistry, no structure.

JZA you wreckon houston should pursue kemp?? Could fire them up!

I think Stromile has been a bit of a let down myself, thought he would start to take off this year

reign40 said:
JZA you wreckon houston should pursue kemp?? Could fire them up!

I think Stromile has been a bit of a let down myself, thought he would start to take off this year

hell, it couldnt hurt!

and i agree about swift, hes one of the most athletic young guys in the league and yet he's been under achieving since day one. he does actually remind me of a young kemp, theyre both the same size and both have/had huge hops. its pretty much d day for swift, if he doesnt improve soon hes destined for a shit career.

Yeah Stromile was a waste of time and money. All I'm seeing is Eddie Griffan again.
No team chemistry??? that's all they have got. (pitty it doesn't win games but)
They have had most of there hard games at the start of the season so they could get on a few 5-7 win streaks and then it's on like donkey kong.

I put the bet for the rockets to win at 98:1 but through on a bet for the spurs to repeat just to cover.

Back
Top Bottom