I'm back..

Hennessy

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Hendra Barnes
Hey dudes,

It's Hendra here or was better knows as, henkita217.

Well, it's been a long time since I have the time to communicate with my family here. How are all of you doing? I've had the most roller coaster year of my life but now, everything is more stable and settled. Unfortunately, the sacrifice for that is to give up this beautiful, addictive hobby. I'm no longer collecting and if anything, moving the most I can for the past few months.

Gee.. my man A.I have turned to be quite a journeyman, ay? :p

Anyway, I was just popping by just to give you guys my warm regards for the year. I also would like to take this time to apologise to anyone in this family, that I may have abandoned for a sale or two. I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me.

I hope you're all well and I'll see you guys around.

Regards,

Hendra

Good to see you Hendra, but sorry to hear you have given up collecting.

If you have anything with Korver on it that you're moving, let me know :)

Ben

Welcome back Hendra. Hoping to see you at a few card show's but that never happened.

PM sent for Jordan!!!

Thanks

Hey Hendra - good to hear from u!

Like ScottE - also miss your maildays and good cheer round here but life rolls on as we know......

Cheers Al

Nice to see you round Hendra......glad to see things are on the up for you!

Cheers
Matt

Hey mate!!

good to see you back on here!! it feels somewhat more normal again!! :lol:

hey....did i ever reply to your message on facebook a few weeks back? i don't think i did?? :(

After completing a reasonably high-value purchase with him I can confirm it's really Hendra not someone pretending to be him so if you're looking to buy have confidence :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom