Im about to travel Aus, should I still collect while im travelling?

jacobsmith01

Damian Lillard
Real Name
Jacob
In about 3 weeks I am travelling Australia for approx. 1 years time :D so I have been trying very hard to finish off my current PC. I've also been thinking that maybe I should put my collecting on hold while im away but I know I will miss it alot :(

If I was to continue collecting I would need a new mini PC that didnt involve lots and lots of cards and searching ebay everyday :p.
Perhaps a small set of very low numbered cards that would only pop up every few months would be the go.

I pulled this Dwight Howard patch numbered 10/10 the other day and was thinking it might be a good start to a new PC while I travel.

img238.jpg

Maybe I could try for all 10 of them or maybe go for all the different D12 patches in the 09-10 Certified set, NBA patch, normal sqaure patch, jersey number patch etc. Im still undecided on the whole thing

Any suggestions would be great :wave:

keep collecting mate,But it will be harder as you have spent all you $ on travelling around Australia.Just get packs and cards when you can mate.Thats what i would do.

have a great trip around australia mate if i was u i would just buy cards on my travel like from stores you might pass on cards shows you might be able to catch good luck with the trip and the most important part the collecting

have a great trip around australia mate if i was u i would just buy cards on my travel like from stores you might pass on cards shows you might be able to catch good luck with the trip and the most important part the collecting

Yeah ive heard there are some decent card stores around Aus, will keep an eye out cheers :thumbsup:

Pick up a rare CP3 patch auto to finish that frame, keep going with the sweet shot dual patches and pick up some rare M.Thorntons, that should keep you going ;)

Yeah for sure! If you come to Melbourne make sure you give me a call, not exactly a store - but work from home and know all the good coffee joints in St Kilda ;)

:lol: Cheers mate. I actually live in Frankston so im not that far from Melbs anyway ;)

Pick up a rare CP3 patch auto to finish that frame, keep going with the sweet shot dual patches and pick up some rare M.Thorntons, that should keep you going ;)

Cheers mate, shame they never made many Thorntons cause of his low draft pick. I have all his auto's already ;)

Back
Top Bottom